BONITA SPRINGS, Fla., Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Innovative Food Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: IVFH), a leading nationwide specialty foods provider and the nationwide leader in the freshly prepared gourmet meal sector, today announced that it will report its third quarter 2014 financial results on Wednesday, November 19, 2014. Management will host a conference call to discuss these results on the same day at 11 a.m. ET.
Conference call information:
- Date and time: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 11 a.m. ET
- Dial-in number: 1-888-503-8169 (domestic) or 1- 719-457-2085 (international)
- Call/Conference ID: 3070665
- Replay number: Dial 1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or 1-858-384-5517 (international). Please use passcode 3070665 to access the replay. The replay will be available until November 26, 2014.
- Webcast link: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=111930
About Innovative Food Holdings, Inc.
Innovative Food Holdings subsidiaries distribute the highest quality, specialty foods to foodservice businesses nationwide and offers freshly prepared meals and ingredients to consumers across the country through a proprietary specialty food platform.
In the direct to consumer channel, The Fresh Diet, Inc. (www.thefreshdiet.com) is the nationwide leader in the freshly prepared gourmet meal sector, using the finest specialty ingredients. The meals are delivered directly, from kitchen to doorstep to consumers in 12 states, 44 metropolitan areas and 573 cities across the country using the Fresh Diet® platform. The Fresh Diet is a wholly owned subsidiary of Innovative Food Holdings.
In the foodservice space, IVFH's industry leading specialty food foodservice distribution programs offer over 7,000 specialty food, direct from source, organic, artisanal and gluten free products, which are used on a daily basis by approximately 40,000 of the leading professional chefs across the entire United States.
SOURCE Innovative Food Holdings, Inc.