CHICAGO and MALMÖ, Sweden, Oct. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- inRiver, a leading provider of product information management (PIM) solutions that help businesses sell more products, today announced the winners of this year's PIMpoint awards. The awards go to partners and customers who have shown excellence across several key areas. In today's evolving digital landscape, these organizations are leading the industry and driving success across the globe in building a frictionless path to purchase.
"We are proud to recognize the winners of the 2020 PIMpoint Digital awards as they represent organizations building amazing digital experiences that help sellers sell and buyers buy," said Thomas Zanzinger, CEO, inRiver. "The innovation shown this year is very impressive and indicative of the complexity of the projects and the environments we are working in. It's no surprise the inRiver ecosystem continues to set the bar high for excellence in commerce."
"It's a great honor to be awarded EMEA Partner of the Year by inRiver again, as the competition is fierce," said André Brynildsen, CEO, Geta. "Geta is committed to delivering high quality solutions for our customers and inRiver is an essential part of this strategy. Together we are creating future of commerce."
"Ntara is thrilled to receive the North American Partner of the Year award," said Jeff Morris, CEO at Ntara. "I am proud of our entire team and our work with inRiver this year. What an honor to be recognized for our commitment to leading clients through the ever-changing landscape of commerce and PIM."
Winners were chosen based on key criteria including overall performance, time to value, complexity of projects, and level of service on a global scale.
- Partner of the Year – Geta
- Partner Ambassador of the Year – Roy Eriksson from Consid
- Partner/Customer Collaboration of the Year – Michelin and Sigma
- Project of the Year – Vestas and Immeo
- Customer of the Year – Intersport
EMEA regional partner awards
- Partner of the Year – Norway: Geta
- Partner of the Year – Sweden: Avensia
- Partner of the Year – Denmark: Impact
- Partner of the Year – Finland/Baltics: Solteq
- Partner of the Year – Benelux: Delaware
- Partner of the Year – UK: Comma Group
- Partner of the Year – DACH: Abilex
- Partner of the Year – Ntara
- Partner Ambassador of the Year – Jeremy Peterson from Ntara
- Partner/Customer Collaboration of the Year – Broan-NuTone and Aperture Labs
- Project of the Year – New Balance and Absolunet
- Customer of the Year – Intermatic
- Customer Ambassador of the Year – Andrea Hughes and Sarah Dubiel from New Balance
Congratulations to the winners of this year's awards. For additional information on PIMpoint, award winners, or session content, please visit the site here
inRiver helps organizations sell more products online via better product information. Its product information management (PIM) solution enables better customer experiences for branded manufacturers, industrial manufacturers, and retailers to sell their products and solutions across any channel or marketplace quickly and easily. inRiver helps businesses increase revenues, customer satisfaction, and brand equity for over 1,500 brands and 500 customers globally. Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, inRiver has offices in Chicago and Amsterdam. For more information, visit www.inriver.com.