LONDON, Dec. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The insulation coatings market size is estimated to reach USD 8.29 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2016 and 2021. Energy saving, low thermal conductivity, high thermal co-efficient are the key properties of insulation coatings, which make it the preferred material for various applications.
"Polyurethane, the fastest-growing type of insulation coatings"
Polyurethane insulation coatings are estimated to be the fastest-growing type in the insulation coatings market. The rising demand for insulation coatings with superior energy efficiency and operability at wide range of temperatures drives this segment in the insulation coatings market. Polyurethane insulation coatings are used in the residential, commercial, and industrial constructions. Polyurethane insulation coatings offer good dielectric properties with excellent humidity and are cost-effective. Polyurethane coatings are used widely for coating steel, concrete, wood, and drywalls.
"Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver for the insulation coatings market "
In 2015, Asia-Pacific dominated the insulation coatings market due to rapidly increasing marine and aerospace industries. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to register the highest growth rate, in terms of both value and volume, owing to high demand from China and India. China is the largest market for insulation coatings globally with major demand from the manufacturing industry. Growing innovation and development and rising demand in the industrial sector for novel and improved products are directly affecting the rise in the use of insulation coatings. High growth and innovation, along with industry consolidations, are projected to ascertain a bright future for the insulation coatings market in the region.
Extensive primary interviews were conducted to determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research. The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 37%, Tier 2 – 50%, and Others – 13%
- By Designation - C level – 50%, Director level – 31%, and Others – 19%
- By Region - North America – 31%, Europe – 38%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, and RoW – 6%
The key companies profiled in the insulation coatings market research report are The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Akzo Nobel NV (Netherlands), PPG Industries (U.S.), The Sherwin-Williams Company (U.S.), Kansai Paint (Japan), Jotun Group (Norway), Mascoat (U.S.), Carboline (U.S.), Nippon Paint (Japan), Sharpshell Industrial Solution (South Africa).
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of key players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the insulation coatings market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on insulation coatings offered by the top players in the global insulation coatings market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the insulation coatings market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for insulation coatings across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global insulation coatings market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the insulation coatings market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3942494/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insulation-coating-market-by-type-by-end-use-industry-by-region---global-trends--forecasts-to-2021-300374204.html