PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Ventures, Inc (OTC: INTVD) is pleased to announce the formation and launching operations of the BitcoLab Inc, thus confirming an official entry into a fast growing crypto currency market.
According to data provided by www.coinmarketcap.com, the overall market capitalization of digital asset space is estimated at $130+ billion, thus the Company is confident that the launch of the BitcoLab Inc is well timed and represents a ground floor investment opportunity to the current shareholders and new investors with a significant financial upside.
The Company intends to focus on the following segments of crypto currency market:
- mining, hosting & pooling of digital assets
- manufacturing and distribution of the mining rigs
- development of the blockchain backed lending applications.
BitcoLab Inc plans to implement the following multi-phase operational model and business strategy, designed to facilitate the launch, expansion and growth of the crypto currency assets.
- Phase 1.0 is in progress and involves a 30 day pilot consisting of 24/7 testing of mining equipment, using demo samples
- Phase 2.0 includes building out two facilities: research & development 1,000 sg.ft lab and mining and equipment manufacturing 2,500 sq.ft facility
- Phase 3.0 consists of sourcing, placing and funding P/O's for mining rigs
- Phase 4.0 is focused on securing and completing a non-dilutive 5 million funding round.
"An official launch of BitcoLab Inc mining operations is related to arrival of mining rigs and scheduled for the middle of November. We believe the Company is well funded and strategically positioned to aggressively pursue and launch worldwide crypto-currency related opportunities, including manufacturing our own brand of mining rigs and floating our own crypto currency (tokens) via ICO. Our goal is to become a mining powerhouse while developing and growing its portfolio of blockchain based platforms," comments Integrated Ventures' CEO, Steve Rubakh.
About Integrated Ventures, Inc: the Company is focused on acquiring, launching and operating companies, primarily in the mobile technologies, healthcare related transportation and crypto currency sector consisting of digital asset mining, hosting, pooling, mining equipment manufacturing and the development of blockchain based applications for financial markets. The Company is focused on implementing innovative business strategies, on creating a liquidity through asset based infrastructure, on supporting and improving operations, on securing and infusing growth capital, on maintaining and expanding a market presence in niche sectors, while constantly enhancing this process by a multitude of initiatives.
- For more details about Integrated Ventures, Inc, please visit: www.integratedventuresinc.com
- For more details about BitcoLab Inc, please visit: www.bitcolab.io
Safe Harbor Statement: The information posted in this release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You can identify these statements by use of the words "may," "will," "should," "plans," "explores," "expects," "anticipates," "continue," "estimate," "project," "intend," and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or anticipated. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, general economic and business conditions, effects of continued geopolitical unrest and regional conflicts, competition, changes in technology and methods of marketing, and various other factors beyond the Company's control.
SOURCE Integrated Ventures, Inc