LONDON, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Changing workforce dynamics and regulatory compliances are expected to drive the Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) market"
The IWMS market is projected to grow from USD 1.52 billion in 2016 to USD 3.35 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.1% due to strict regulatory compliance. Changing workforce dynamics, huge growth in applications of cloud platforms across North America, Europe, and APAC, and increased technological spending in developing countries such as China, India, and Mexico are the major drivers of the market. Increase in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities across the globe is also contributing towards the growth of the IWMS market.
"Property management application to dominate during the forecast period"
The global property management application segment is expected to grow due to the increasing real-estate and infrastructure development across Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Asia-Pacific (APAC). Companies are facing strict regulatory mandates and guidelines adhering to environmental protection and quality of products, which in turn has increased the investments for integrated solutions so as to maintain operational efficiency.
"Asia-Pacific to witness highest growth during 2016-2021"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share of the IWMS market in 2016 due to government mandates and increasing adoption of cloud computing in the U.S. and Canada. APAC is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period as it is witnessing a high rate of adoption of IWMS solutions.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of profile of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1 (35%), Tier-2 (45%), and Tier-3 (20%) companies
- By Designation: C-level (35 %), Director Level (25 %), and Others (40%)
- By Region: North America (45 %), Europe (20%), APAC (APAC) (30%), and Rest of World (5%)
The major trends in the IWMS segment include increasing Internet of Things (IoT) adoption, big data analytics, and cloud platform. Huge opportunities are prevailing for IWMS in the untapped geographic regions especially in the Middle East and Latin America.
The various key IWMS vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation
2. Oracle Corporation
3. Trimble Navigation Limited
4. Planon Corporation
5. Accruent, LLC
6. ARCHIBUS, Inc.
7. NJW Limited
8. Indus Systems
9. FM Systems, Inc.
10. iOffice Corporation
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the IWMS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3825778/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/integrated-workplace-management-system-market-by-solution-service-application---global-forecast-to-2021-300269482.html