BANGALORE, India, Nov. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The integrated workplace management system market is segmented by Component (Solution and Services), Deployment (On-premise and Cloud), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium-sized Enterprises), and Industry Vertical (Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Real Estate & Construction, Healthcare, Retail, BFSI, and Others). It also covers Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2027. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Software Utilities Category.
The integrated workplace management system market size was valued at USD 2.34 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 5.78 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.9% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of IWMS market size are the growing adoption of workflow automation solutions by real estate firms, increasing focus on government energy management, and increasing corporate social responsibilities (CSRs).
COVID-19 IMPACT ON INTEGRATED WORKPLACE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET
The global market for integrated workplace management systems has seen substantial growth in the recent past and is expected to show similar trends in the coming years. However, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of workplaces in sectors such as manufacturing and retailing have been shut down due to mandatory lockdowns enforced across countries.
As a result, IWMS's business growth was sluggish in 2020. However, the IWMS market is projected to rebound until mid-2021 due to the need to protect workers' health and have safer workplaces after COVID-19.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE Integrated Workplace Management System Market Size
An increase in emphasis on governments' energy management is expected to drive the growth of integrated workplace management system market size. Government legislation on energy and waste management and carbon footprints has pushed companies to minimize and monitor emissions of harmful gases. The Integrated Workplace Management System helps to measure the emissions generated by companies and develops a solution to enhance the long-term sustainability of the environment and of businesses.
Growing cloud-based application deployments are expected to increase the Integrated Workplace Management System Market size. Small businesses commonly embrace cloud deployment as it allows them to spend a minimal amount of their income on data center infrastructure. In addition, cloud technology can deliver several benefits to the Integrated Workplace Management System industry, such as real-time monitoring, integrated processes, reduced energy usage, safety and protection, disaster recovery, and data center consolidation.
The rise in the adoption of workflow automation solutions by real estate enterprises is expected to fuel the Integrated Workplace Management System Market Size. Workflow automation facilitates the real-time monitoring of properties, suppliers, goods and transactions inside an organization. This allows companies to concentrate on key business goals. The adoption of integrated workflow management systems, especially by real-estate firms, is driving the market.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-2G42/Integrated_Workplace_Management_System_Market
INTEGRATED WORKPLACE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on the component, the solution segment held the largest integrated workplace management system market share in 2019. This is due to the need for smart maintenance and asset management, the rising emphasis on increasing employee efficiency, the need to reduce IT costs, and the need for agile workplaces to reduce property and facility management costs.
In 2019, North America held the largest integrated workplace management system market share. This dominance of North America is attributed to the high expenditure on facility management, an increase in the number of smart buildings and early adoption of new technologies such as IoT and AI. In addition, the majority of main market vendors are headquartered in North America, which is also driving the growth of this region.
Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. This rapid growth of Asia Pacific is attributed to the supportive government initiatives for digital technologies and regulations to offer a sustainable corporate environment.
- Capital Project Management
- Real Estate and Lease Management
- Space and Facilities Management
- Asset & Maintenance Management
- Sustainability and Energy Management
By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
By Industry Vertical
- IT & Telecom
- Real Estate & Construction
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Planon Corporation
- iOFFICE, Inc.
- SPACEWELL INTERNATIONAL
- Archibus, Inc.
Buy Now for Single User + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2G42&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2G42&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Global Integrated Workplace Management Software Market Size Status and Forecast. The report is segmented b y Product-Type - On-premises, Cloud, by Application - Public Sector, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, BFSI, Real Estate and Construction, Retail, Healthcare, Education, Others(Food and Beverages, Chemical, Transportation and Agriculture), Region: Global,North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America.
- The global Capital Project Management Software status, future forecast growth opportunity, key market and key players. The Report is segmented by Product-Type - loud Based, Web Based, by Application - Large Enterprises, SMEs, Region: Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America, etc.
- The global Facilities Management Services market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource.The report is segmented by Product - Type: Soft Services, Hard Services, by Application - Commercial Buildings, Residential Buildings, Government Buildings, by Region - Global, North America, India, Southeast Asia, Europe, Central & South America.
- The global Enterprise Asset Management Software market size is segmented by Product-Type: Cloud Based, On-Premise, Application - Large Enterprises, SMEs, Region: Global, Central & South America, North America, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, China, Europe.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports