SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global integrated workplace management system market size is expected to reach USD 7.85 billion by 2027, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2027, Growing demand for solutions that help improve business performance, reduce working capital, reinforce company growth, improve customer service, and simplify workload is expected to drive the market. Additionally, enterprises across the globe are focusing on reducing operational costs and increasing the effectiveness of their decision-making processes which is anticipated to drive the demand for integrated workplace management systems (IWMSs) over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of solution, the real estate and lease management segment is anticipated to register significant growth over the forecast period owing to the growing need for upgrades and maintenance of existing solutions for better decision-making
- In terms of service, the managed services segment is expected to register significant growth from 2021 to 2027. This can be attributed to the growing dependence of enterprises on IT assets to improve their productivity
- In terms of deployment, the cloud segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period, thanks to the fact that cloud deployment enables users to access data from any location in a hassle-free way, eliminating the need to regularly and manually upgrade the solutions
- In terms of enterprise size, the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) segment is expected to register significant growth from 2021 to 2027. Owing to advancements in SaaS tools, SMEs can use affordable software solutions and compete with larger companies with equal efficiencies. This is expected to drive the demand for IWMS in SMEs
- In terms of end use, the IT and telecom segment is expected to register considerable growth over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing demand from IT and telecom companies for reevaluating operational strategies and applying advanced technologies across business processes to hold a competitive position
- Asia Pacific regional market is anticipated to register a significant growth rate from 2021 to 2027. This can be credited to the rising adoption of various workplace management applications on the cloud in the region, including floorspace management, project management, asset management, and employee management for better decision-making
Read 120 page research report with ToC on "Integrated Workplace Management System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Solution, By Service, By Deployment, By Enterprise Size, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/integrated-workplace-management-system-market
Organizations across the globe are also investing in big data analytics to obtain valuable business insights for decision-making purposes. Big data analytics can help in data integration, data segmentation, and business intelligence. The growing adoption of cloud computing and big data analytics is opening numerous growth opportunities for vendors in the IWMS market.
Emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) are likely to provide significant growth opportunities to the market. The adoption of IoT can significantly simplify business operations, as data can be automatically collected and can later be analyzed for maintenance purposes. The adoption of IoT within enterprises can also significantly minimize the pressure on workplace management tools and help organizations make better decisions. IWMS software is also used for tracking utility usage and expenditures as part of efforts to lower operating costs. Additionally, the improved flexibility of several IWMS solutions and their capability to adapt to the changing and growing needs of businesses are anticipated to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Increasing market competition is encouraging established vendors to focus on partnerships and collaborations with start-ups, system integrators, and resellers to maintain a competitive market position for their products and brands. For instance, In April 2020, Accruent partnered with Mitie Group plc., a provider of facilities management and professional services in the U.K., to provide remote asset monitoring for Mitie Group plc's clients. Through the partnership, Mitie Group plc. will deploy Accruent's vx Observe IoT remote monitoring platform to control and monitor assets encompassing multiple manufacturers.
Grand View Research has segmented the global integrated workplace management system market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, end-use, and region:
- Integrated Workplace Management System Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Real Estate & Lease Management
- Facilities & Space Management
- Asset & Maintenance Management
- Project Management
- Environment Management
- Integrated Workplace Management System Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Integrated Workplace Management System Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Integrated Workplace Management System Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Integrated Workplace Management System End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Public Sector
- IT & Telecom
- Real Estate & Construction
- Integrated Workplace Management System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Integrated Workplace Management System Market
- Align technology
- Dentsply Sirona
- Patterson Companies Inc
- Institute Straumann
- Danaher Corporation
- 3M EPSE
- Argen Corporation
- Henry Schein Inc.
- TP Orthodontics Inc.
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Managed Services Market – The global managed services market size was valued at USD 174.98 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 11.7% from 2019 to 2025.
- Advanced Analytics Market – The global advanced analytics market size was valued at USD 9.8 billion in 2019 and is excepted to register a CAGR of 25.3% from 2020 to 2027.
- Workplace Transformation Market – The global workplace transformation market size was valued at USD 11.9 billion in 2019 and is expected to gain traction over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.