LONDON, Nov. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Increasing revenues is the major benefit of IP Rights & Royalty Management solutions" The intellectual property (IP) rights & royalty management market is estimated to grow from USD 4.28 billion in 2016 to USD 12.68 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 24.2% from 2016 to 2021. The intellectual property rights (IPR) & royalty management solutions help organizations manage issues related to inbound and outbound rights & royalties, with an aim of reducing legal implications and increasing revenues.
"The cloud/hosted segment accounts for the largest share"
The IP rights & royalty management market by deployment type segmented into cloud/hosted and on-premises type. The cloud/hosted segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the shift towards cloud/hosted solutions from on-premises across various organizations.
"The media & entertainment is the largest segment on the basis of vertical"
Among all the verticals, media & entertainment is one of the largest segments and is growing at a significant pace. This growth is attributed to the increasing necessity to monetize the contents for various broadcasting services such as TV broadcasting and over the top broadcasting.
"APAC is projected to grow at the largest rate during the forecast period"
The APAC region has been a potential market toward the adoption of intellectual property rights & royalty management solutions as countries such as the China, India, and Japan are adopting intellectual property rights & royalty management solutions to make better use of their assets. Also, companies operating in this market have started adopting these solutions to increase their operational efficiency, with better revenue management, royalty account management, and rights & contract management
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 35%, and Tier 3: 25%
- By Designation: C-level: 28%, Director Level: 43%, and Manager Level: 29%
- By Region: North America: 46%, Europe: 31%, Asia-Pacific: 15%, RoW: 8%
The various key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Fadel (U.S.)
2. Vistex, Inc. (U.S.)
3. Klopotek AG (Germany)
4. FilmTrack (U.S.)
5. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
6. Anaqua, Inc. (U.S.)
7. Lecorpio (U.S.)
8. CPA Global (Jersey)
9. IPfolio (U.S.)
10. Dependable Solutions (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the intellectual property rights & royalty management market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4082880/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/intellectual-property-rights--royalty-management-market-by-solution-deployment-mode-organization-size-vertical--region---global-forecast-to-2021-300368519.html