PARSIPPANY, N.J., April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The pharmaceutical industry finds itself facing a rapidly changing future in light of the health care bill and the evolving pharmaceutical marketplace. There's never been a time when demand has been so intense for the most accurate and up-to-date information about the pharmaceutical industry, especially pharmaceutical competitive intelligence.
One of the biggest challenges in understanding pharmaceutical competitive intelligence is finding the right experts in the pharma industry.
Fortunately, all the insiders are going to the Pharma CI Conference & Exhibition on September 21-22, 2010 at the Hilton Parsippany Hotel in Parsippany, New Jersey, USA. The Pharma CI Conference is the industry's gold standard for senior level pharma, biotech, and medical device professionals seeking the latest in competitive intelligence and business intelligence.
"Overwhelming support and keen interest for this year's Pharma CI Conference are strong indicators that pharmaceutical competitive intelligence is at the forefront of many thought leaders' minds," says conference organizer Amy Yueh. "All the major players in the pharmaceutical industry plan to be involved in this year's event, so it's an exciting time for the entire pharma community."
The Pharma CI Conference assembles an unprecedented, elite group of the pharma industry's most sought-after speakers. Just as impressive are the attendees who are already committed to coming to the big event. There's a reason why the Pharma CI Conference sells out every year; you won't find a more respected, high-quality conference that targets pharmaceutical competitive intelligence with precision and accuracy.
- Unparalleled Networking: Meet hundreds of peers in just two days.
- Superior Speakers: 70 senior level speakers with depth of knowledge found nowhere else.
- Expansive Coverage: 50 sessions (presentations, panel and roundtable discussions, and workshops) cover every important topic.
- Sold-Out Attendance: The conference sold out last year (300 attendees), and has the highest ratio of industry practitioners (pharma, biotech, medical device and diagnostics) of any pharma intelligence conference.
- Sold-Out Exhibition: The conference limits the exhibition hall to only premier solution providers.
2010 sponsors/exhibitors include:
Fletcher/CSI, Deallus, Fuld & Company, BioMedTracker, Brady Corp, CBR Pharma Insight, Digimind, Evalueserve, Indegene, Larvol Group, MedPredict, Northern Light, Pharmavoxx, Proactive Worldwide, research reporter, Search Technologies, Sedulo Group, and Wolters Kluwer Health.
SOURCE Pharma CI Conference