DUBLIN, Ireland, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f62bjw/global_alcoholic) has announced the addition of the "International Alcoholic Beverage Market: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis to 2018" report to their offering.
"International Alcoholic Beverage Market: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis to 2018", will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Some of the features of International Alcoholic Beverage Market: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis to 2018 include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- Global alcoholic beverages market intelligence with special emphasis on beer, wine and spirit markets
- Competitive Analysis of top five players and profitability analysis of the industry provides opportunity for existing players as well as new entranants to make decision for sustainable growth.
- Market size trend(2007-2012) in terms of value and volume and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments and regional market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional Analysis provides alcoholic beverage market breakdown by four regions among North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provided helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Alcoholic Beverage Industry Background and Classifications
3. Industry Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt, and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f62bjw/global_alcoholic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets