NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Everyone has areas of their lives they'd love to improve and there are lots of experts who can help in each area. But finding and hiring those experts can be expensive and time consuming. The problem: there is no all-knowing guru who can help in every area of business and life.
That's why bestselling authors and business/personal development experts, Wendy Lipton-Dibner and Rick Frishman brought 36 experts together for 2 years of intensive collaboration. The first group, created the first collaborative solution for 22 of the most critical personal and professional challenges encountered by men and women around the globe. That book became a #1 International Bestseller in less than 24 hours.
The Expert Success Solution, Volume 2 picks up where Volume 1 left off, providing all-new, practical, step-by-step strategies in a fast-reading, entertaining, inspirational, hit-you-between-the-eyes, how-to manual. Filled with thought-provoking questions and real-life stories, the tools provided by these 16 experts help readers avoid life's greatest challenges with solutions for personal and professional success.
This is the juncture where motivation meets information and where the biggest decision you'll have to make is whether to grab a tissue or a highlighter.
Collaborating authors, residence and expertise:
- Wendy Lipton-Dibner, MA, business global impact strategy and personal success, Norwalk, CT
- Rick Frishman, publicity and publishing, Boynton Beach, FL
- Pat Skiffington, business and sales leadership, Orlando, FL
- Helena Nyman, peak performance and leadership, Richmond, VA
- Steven Sanchez, customized Internet business solutions, Los Angeles, CA
- Rita Ferguson, business goal achievement, Milford, OH
- Barbara Anne Cookson, LMT, CHC, happy and healthy goal achievement, Hermon, ME
- Marilyn Ida Horowitz, fiction and non-fiction writing success, New York, NY
- Joyce Sawyer, political and executive spouses, Akron, OH
- Ann Van De Water, leadership parenting, Orchard Park, NY
- Lorraine Pursell, MA, personal peace and loving relationships, Williston, ND
- Angela Alexander, turning grief into peace, San Bernardino, CA
- Barry Laub, MS, CFP, purposeful living, Long Island, NY
- Lesley Graham, RN, chronic illness and empowerment, Gates Head, UK
- Katerina St. Claire, Quantum-Touch and integrative healing, Las Vegas, NV
- Rose Sheehan, MBA, corporate management, international business, Napa, CA
For information, go to www.TheExpertSuccessSolution.com
To interview the experts: [email protected]
SOURCE Rick Frishman