MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- International Decision Systems® ("IDS") today announced the latest release of ProFinia®, its industry-leading lease and loan portfolio management solution. ProFinia Release 4.2 provides a range of new capabilities to increase sales, improve efficiencies and customer satisfaction, and meet global operational needs.
- Expanded Support for Loan Product Offerings – Building upon successful loan functionality previously delivered in Releases 4.0 and 4.1, ProFinia Release 4.2 customers are now able to manage a comprehensive offering of loan products and related functionality including:
- Fixed rate and variable rate
- Pre-computed, mortgage style repayment schedules and stated principal repayment schedules
- Amortizations on an As Paid or As Scheduled basis
- Automated processing of principal prepayments and overpayments
- Configurable end of term loan options
- Operational workflow for end of term loan processing
- Additional Controlled Configurability – Allowing lessors and lenders to support changing business needs while maintaining audit-ability and controls critical in a back office lease and loan portfolio management solution:
- Multiple, configurable ACH/direct debit file formats to support global requirements
- Enhanced, configurable property tax estimation capabilities to increase collectability and decrease write-offs
- Flexible restructuring options allow for modification of transaction terms and payments
- Continued Focus on Operational Efficiencies – streamlining portfolio management processes and decreasing internal costs:
- Bulk asset change wizard to streamline data maintenance across groups of assets
- User-defined selection of data elements to be included on invoices to increase customer satisfaction
- Configurable invoice formats utilizing a flexible generic documentation framework
This latest release complements previously delivered features which added global capabilities such as a vendor-neutral VAT/sales/use tax framework and international formatting as well as a range of import/export and usability improvements.
"Leading asset financing organizations continue to look to IDS for global operational improvements as well as the ability to close new business," said Gerry Perham, Vice President of Products, Services, and Support for IDS. "This new release is another example of the investment IDS continues to make to enable our customers to expand their offerings and improve portfolio management efficiencies."
About International Decision Systems
International Decision Systems, Inc. is the leading provider of asset finance origination and portfolio management software and solutions. Our 30 years of history enable us to deliver operational efficiency, flexibility and compliance to over 250 financial institutions and equipment manufacturers across 34 countries. The majority of our diversely accomplished staff of global professionals are focused on product development, and we offer the largest and most experienced global development, consulting, implementation, and support teams in the asset financing industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, International Decision Systems also has offices in London, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. For more information, visit www.idsgrp.com.
ProFinia and International Decision Systems are registered trademarks of International Decision Systems, Inc.
SOURCE International Decision Systems