HAMBURG, Germany, March 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
On March 26, 2015, the fourth issue of ZEITmagazin - The Berlin State of Mind will be published. The international edition of the German ZEITmagazin presents photographs of former supermodel Amber Valletta, shot by Peter Lindbergh. The fashion photographer, who is famous for creating portraits out of fashion shoots, has photographed Valletta exclusively for ZEITmagazin in December 2014 in California. The pictures will be published internationally for the first time and are accompanied by a feature on Amber Valletta, who talks about her anxieties and her addiction, and explains how she learned to acknowledge her own beauty.
On 260 pages, The Berlin State of Mind presents ZEITmagazin's most exciting features, interviews and portraits. A conversation with the star of the TV series "Girls", Lena Dunham, conducted at a ZEITmagazin event in Berlin, will be published in this issue for the first time. Another premiere is a column by DIE ZEIT's deputy editor Bernd Ulrich, entitled The Merkel State of Mind, explaining to the international readers what motivates the most powerful woman in Germany: chancellor Angela Merkel.
Other highlights in ZEITmagazin's fourth international issue include:
- Kraftwerk: A visual retrospective in 3D, designed by the German electronic music band for ZEITmagazin
- A personal essay by the photographer Lina Scheynius about her life as a model
- The New York Review of Books: The amazing story of a unique journal
- A feature on how Berlin became an English-speaking city within just a few years
- Couples from Berlin tell the story of how they met and fell in love - and model for us
- A series of "bread sculptures" celebrating the artistry of German bakeries
ZEITmagazin - The Berlin State of Mind will be sold in a limited edition of 10,000 copies at selected outlets in major international cities such as Paris, Milan, New York, Shanghai and Amsterdam. In addition, the magazine will be available in selected shops in Germany. The copy price in Germany will be € 8.90. The magazine can also be ordered at: email@example.com.
This press release can be found at: http://www.zeit.de/presse.
Corporate Communications and Events
Tel.: +49-(0)40 / 32-80-424
Fax: +49-(0)40 / 32-80-558