DUBLIN, Nov. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fqmtb/international_tax) has announced the addition of the "International Tax Review" newsletter to their offering.
International Tax Review is a subscription product offering tax professionals an unbeatable, multi-media source of intelligence on the key areas of tax.
We have been offering industry leading content for more than 20 years with a concentration on developing our service and information to cater to the requirements of professionals in industry, government and private practice. ITR's team is based in Central London, but, with an ever expanding list of industry contacts, provides the most international coverage of the latest tax matters.
We have a team of dedicated editors and journalists, providing gripping articles focusing on the key points of the latest developments. Combined with quotes and opinion from industry professionals, the articles provide a practical insight into the effects, issues, questions and results of recent developments.
Along with our own Editorial team, we have regular international updates from the likes of PwC, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, Taxand and more. We are sure to provide opinion and analysis from a wide range of sources with regular articles and features from tax directors, advisors, lawyers, revenue officials, the OECD and others.
To ensure that our readers are never behind on the latest developments, we now provide new information on our website on a daily basis.
- Daily news to keep you informed- Timely practical analysis helping you understand how changes affect your business- Comprehensive and in-depth articles help you keep up with global tax trends and developments- Detailed discussions, opinions, comparisons and reactions to significant tax news- Examination of the key multilateral organisations with a role in tax, e.g.EU, OECD, UN- Benchmark surveys, polls and awards- Exclusive profiles and interviews with influential tax executives and officials worldwide - Access to our web seminars with industry leaders- Coverage of all of our events and conferences
Below is a breakdown of the different focus areas.
- Compliance Management - Covering what tax professionals need to know about national and international compliance procedures and policies. Topics features included tax accounting and reporting
- Corporate Tax - Focusing on aspects of direct tax such as reforms, rate cuts, budgets, policy and corporate tax risk management.
- Indirect Tax - Featuring the latest news and insights into the challenges in indirect tax, including changes to VAT rates and rules, and the inauguration of new indirect tax systems.
- Tax Disputes - Dealing with the key administrative and judicial decisions around the world; the development of alternative dispute resolution strategies, comparative analysis and comment on tax litigation
News by Jurisdiction
- A database of 86 different countries with all articles filtered into the relevant area, allowing you to understand current and historical developments in different jurisdictions
- 20 of the latest news, features, updates covering a mixture of practice areas and jurisdictions. Ideal to keep yourself abreast of the most recent developments
- The latest edition of the hard copy magazine available online
- Online archive, allowing access to every magazine and article we have published over the past 15 years
Treaties, Deals and People
- A weekly table of the latest deals and treaties
- A look at the movements of top industry professionals
- A snapshot view of the tax rates in different jurisdiction
Special Features and Supplements
- Access to our technical insight and information provided by top tax advisors and lawyers
The monthly magazine is an industry staple that professionals use at the desk or on the go. The print copy is a complement to our more in depth online service. In the Magazine, you will find;
- In-depth features and analysis covering trends and developments
- Targeted opinion pieces from industry professionals
- Editorial features
- Exclusive profiles and interviews with leading tax directors
- Benchmark surveys, polls and awards
- Coverage of all International Tax Review's events and conferences
- International Updates
The hard copy magazine is published 10 times throughout the year.
Every month we publish special features and supplements which focus on the more technical side of different international topics. The features focus on a variety of areas, both region specific and industry specific.
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets