NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Internet Access industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global internet access market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global internet access market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global internet access market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global internet access market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global internet access market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global internet access market?
The internet access sector consists of the total revenues generated by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) from the provision of narrowband and broadband Internet connections and wireless through both consumer and corporate channels. Market volumes represent total number of subscriptions. Any currency conversions have been calculated using constant annual average 2015 exchange rates.
The global internet access market had total revenues of $995,839.4m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.7% between 2011 and 2015.
The forecast of continued impressive growth is supported by a raft of innovations and infrastructure improvements being made across the globe.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 8.8% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 2,756,016.6 thousand subscriptions in 2015.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04442500-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/internet-access-global-industry-guide2016-300380163.html