NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Internet of Things (IoT) is a seamless connected network system of embedded devices that enable communication without human intervention. Moreover, services used to support essential features and components of IoT network are known as IoT services. Global IoT services market witnessed significant growth over the past few years, on account of growing technological advancements, increasing initiatives to automate processes, coupled with booming consumer electronics industry. Furthermore, growing adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, rising intelligent transportation system market and exponentially increasing volume of data are generating need for data analytics and thereby fueling growth in global IoT services market during next five years.
According to this Research report, "Global Internet of Things (IoT) Services Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", global IoT services market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 24% during 2016-2021, owing to rising internet and smartphone penetration, growing Industrial IoT (IIoT) adoption, coupled with increasing number of smart city projects across various countries. Managed services dominated global IoT services market in 2015 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period as well, owing to increasing number of government initiatives towards digitization and increasing IT spending on security services. Although, high demand for IoT services across the globe is emanating from healthcare, smart homes & buildings, smart cities, etc., manufacturing segment dominated global IoT services market in 2015, on account of rising need to reduce costs and increasing demand for data analytics. According to "Global Internet of Things (IoT) Services Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of global Internet of Things (IoT) services market:
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Type (Professional Services and Managed Services), By Application (Healthcare, Manufacturing, Smart Homes & Buildings, Smart Cities and Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global Internet of Things (IoT) Services Market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, IoT service providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with IoT service providers, channel partners & industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04230319-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/internet-of-things-services-market---high-demand-for-iot-services-across-the-globe-is-emanating-from-healthcare-smart-homes--buildings-smart-cities-300348174.html