Interventional Cardiology & Peripheral Vascular Devices Market - Forecasts to 2019
Jun 30, 2015, 12:30 ET
NEW YORK, June 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market is expected to reach $26.72 billion by 2019 from $18.73 billion in 2014, at a CAGR of 7.4%. The global interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market is segmented based on products and geography. Based on products, the market is segmented into angioplasty balloons, angioplasty stents, catheters, EVAR stent grafts, IVC filters, plaque modification devices, hemodynamic flow alteration devices, and accessories.
The angioplasty stents segment accounted for the largest share of the interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market during the forecast period. The large share of this segment is attributed to the rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and increasing initiatives by companies for developing new and technologically advanced stents for better clinical outcomes.
Major factors contributing to the growth of the interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market include rising aging population, increasing demand of minimally invasive procedures, rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases, and technological advancements. According to the World Health Organization, in 2012, 17.5 million people died due to CVDs; this figure accounted for 31% of the global deaths in 2012. Furthermore, in the same year, 16 million people aged below 70 years died due to non-communicable diseases; of this, 37% deaths were related to CVDs. Emerging markets in Asia have opened an array of opportunities for the growth of the interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market. However, product failures and barriers to entry for small players are expected to restrain the growth of this market.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market. The report analyzes the interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market by product and geography
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various devices across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular devices market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03024659-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Share this article