PHOENIX, Aug. 13 /PRNewswire/ --
Enjoy an evening of fine spirits and intimate dining with World Renowned Author.
- Best Selling Author Clive Cussler entertains during intimate dinner.
- Executive Chef Lee Hillson prepares an exceptional dining experience.
- 4 -course elegant dinner & wine pairing.
- Reserved seating for this 4 course intimate dinner.
- Autographed edition of Clive's latest novel.
- Click here for event and full menu: http://clivecusslerdinner.eventbrite.com
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Hospice of the Valley.
- Price $300.00 per person. (Limited to no more than 25 guests.)
Contact The Royal Palms Direct for immediate booking: 602-808-0766
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Clive Cussler is a NY Times Bestselling Author of forty-two bestseller novels, including twenty "Dirk Pitt" adventures, eight "NUMA Files" adventures; seven "Oregon Files" Novels and the historical thriller "Isaac Bell" Detective Series. Clive's non-fiction works include "The Sea Hunters" and "The Sea Hunters II". The real life NUMA; Founded by Cussler, searches for lost vessels of historic significance. Cussler has discovered over sixty sunken vessels.
Follow Clive Cussler on Facebook
SOURCE Clive Cussler