NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- IntraLinks, a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, today announced that the company will be participating in the following investor events, where management will provide an update on the company. For events with presentations, a webcast of each presentation will be available on the IntraLinks investor relations website at www.intralinks.com/ir.
- Tuesday, March 1, 2011 – Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit, San Francisco; presentation at 9 a.m. Pacific Time
- Wednesday, March 2, 2011 – Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, San Francisco; presentation at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Thursday, March 3, 2011 – Wells Fargo Denver Equity Forum, Denver; no formal presentation
- Wednesday, March 9, 2011 – Signal Hill Technology Conference – Navigating Through the Cloud, New York; presentation at 3 p.m. Eastern Time
- Tuesday, March 15, 2011 – Lazard Capital Markets Annual Technology and Media Conference, Boston; no formal presentation
IntraLinks (NYSE: IL) is a leading global provider of Software-as-a-Service solutions for securely managing content, exchanging critical business information and collaborating within and among organizations. More than 1 million professionals in industries including financial services, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, consumer, energy, industrial, legal, insurance, real estate and technology, as well as government agencies, have utilized IntraLinks' easy-to-use, cloud-based solutions. IntraLinks users can accelerate information-intensive business processes and workflows, meet regulatory and risk management requirements and collaborate with customers, partners and counterparties in a secure, auditable and compliant manner. Professionals at more than 800 of the Fortune 1000 companies have used IntraLinks' solutions. For more information, visit www.intralinks.com or http://blog.intralinks.com. You can also follow IntraLinks on Twitter at http://twitter.com/intralinks and Facebook at www.facebook.com/IntraLinks.
SOURCE IntraLinks Holdings, Inc.