NEEDHAM, Mass., May 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Intro-act is launching several beta dashboards designed to help both corporate executives and institutional investors improve the efficacy of their meetings with each other, referred to by the investment community as corporate access. Intro-act's machine learning analytics are being beta tested by over 200 corporates that aim to receive better targeting to the investors that are most likely to buy and sell their stock in the next 90 days. This new content offering complements the targeting technology by providing context around any recommended meeting.
Intro-act is a technology and analytics company and works with subject matter experts, specifically independent research providers (IRPs) to help facilitate this content.
There are five initial products that Intro-act is launching:
- Monday Macro Review. Intro-act reviews the most significant macro-economic events in the prior and upcoming week suggesting corporate access meetings that make the most sense for investors to pursue based on their custom watch list.
- Tuesday Thematic Review. Intro-act partners with Blueshift Research, a leading primary research firm, to review a specific investment idea in detail.
- Wednesday Outlier Review. Intro-act identifies the most significant weekly market moves (industry and company specific) and identifies the factors that are likely to determine if the outlier data is an inflection to an emerging trend, or if it is more likely to mean revert.
- Thursday Revision Review. Intro-act tracks the sales and EPS revisions across the market and aggregates them by industry, helping investors understand relative sentiment and growth expectations across the segments of the market, and for the aggregate market.
- Friday Flow Review. Intro-act tracks trading volumes across industries and companies to detect changes in relative investor sentiment and exposure.
Intro-act is an artificial intelligence (AI) platform that matches corporate executives with the institutional investors most likely to buy, or sell, their stock in the next 90 days -- while simultaneously offering all users data discovery technologies to efficiently prepare for all types of corporate-investor access events.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/intro-act-launches-content-offering-to-deliver-smarter-corporate-access-300464381.html