NEW YORK, March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Meet Fitz, your closet concierge. Fitz, a new in-home service, believes a well-organized wardrobe and a trusted style advisor are fundamental to looking your best. The service was co-founded by entrepreneurs Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, who has a proven track record of building and operating early-stage, fast-growing consumer businesses, including Gilt and GLAMSQUAD, and J. Michael Cline, who has founded 13 companies including Fandango, Accretive Health and Accolade.
This new service seamlessly organizes your closet, helps you edit your wardrobe, facilitates the resale and donation of items you no longer want and makes personalized shopping recommendations to create your dream wardrobe. Fitz Stylists can also build outfits for you, helping to refresh your style and create new looks.
"The idea was born out of recognizing that for many people the daily act of getting dressed can be a source of stress. Fitz can help its clients effectively manage their wardrobes so that they can look and feel their best," says Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, Co-Founder and CEO of Fitz. "We created a solution to a consumer pain point by providing Clients with easy and affordable access to wardrobe organization and expert styling advice."
The signature "Fitz Foundation" 3-hour appointment, which costs $300, includes:
- An initial survey enabling Fitz Stylists to learn about your personal style and challenges with your closet and wardrobe
- An on-site appointment with two Fitz Stylists prepared to tackle the organization and edit of any closet, no matter how messy
- Specific recommendations during the appointment on what to resell, donate, tailor, repair and clean
- Easy and effortless access to the best cobblers, tailors, consignment companies and other wardrobe specialists, all organized by the Fitz team so you don't have to lift a finger
- Personalized recommendations for what to buy to complete your dream wardrobe with direct links of items to purchase
- Follow up in-home styling visits to help you build outfits from your beautifully organized and refreshed closet for any occasion (special events, big trips, new jobs, changes in life stage or lifestyle, etc.)
Hundreds of clients have raved about Fitz, saying…
"I've worn new outfits this week that I've never put together before, because I can find things in my closet & I'm thinking about pieces in new ways." Chase K.
"I feel like a weight has been lifted with my new space and organization." Kim D.
"I had my (first) Fitz appointment today and I am floating on air. It was like a cleanse but I didn't have to starve myself. The Stylists were fantastic and the whole experience was amazing." Meredith B.
Fitz has a large and growing team of Stylists who are highly vetted, experienced and expertly-trained. They hail from the top design schools, media publications, fashion houses and retailers. Fitz appointments are available in New York City, with expansion coming soon to the surrounding areas. For more information or to schedule an appointment, visit www.yourfitz.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALISON BROD MARKETING + COMMUNICATIONS
Joanna Cella Dunphy/Amanda Zerbib, 212-230-1800
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introducing-fitz-the-in-home-service-you-never-knew-existed-but-absolutely-need-300431741.html