MILPITAS, Calif., May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Silicon Valley, Wednesday, May 25, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Austin, Texas during DAC, Monday, June 6, 11:00 am -1:00 pm
Experience the interactive Multimedia News Release here: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/78247241-sonics-develops-ice-g1-epu/
Who Should Attend
- Design executives and project leaders interested in automating development of SoC power architecture and implementation and verification of the resulting power management subsystem.
What You'll Learn
- Why power management is a MUST HAVE capability to successfully address power-sensitive application and market requirements
- Fundamentals of SOC power management
- Defining characteristics of an Energy Processing Unit (EPU)
- Power savings results from real-world examples
- EPU for widely available, commercial 4K video decoder
- EPU for sensor designs without a host processor
- ICE-G1 technology overview and demonstration.
Read the full press release.
Don't hesitate as space is very limited.
Be the first in your company to learn about Sonics' new power saving technology and see it live in action. Complete the invitation request form now!
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introducing-ice-g1-the-industrys-first-complete-epu-300262094.html
SOURCE Sonics, Inc.