LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- INTERNATIONAL CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW – MiPow, an internationally-renowned designer and manufacturer of premium companion products for today's most popular mobile devices, today announced its expansion into the Americas with a local headquarters in Chicago. MiPow will sell three product categories to consumers including Smart Power Products, Bluetooth Headsets and Wireless Audio Companion Products.
Additionally, the company unveiled five never-before-seen products: the VoxTube 500 and 700 Bluetooth headsets, the Rotary Wall Charger and the Boom and Boom Mini portable Bluetooth stereo speakers, all of which will become available to consumers in the Americas at the end of January, along with six other companion products that are currently in-demand throughout much of the world.
"We are thrilled to bring our exceptional style, functionality and quality to consumers in the Western hemisphere and especially excited to showcase five new products at CES," said Brian Holmes, vice president and general manager, MiPow. "The MiPow portfolio showcases metallic casings, eye-catching vibrant hues and plush accents like Swarovski crystals, but every product has been created to exceed performance expectations as well – our sexy Bluetooth headsets are built with powerful batteries and our aluminum-encased battery packs eliminate the need to travel with multiple chargers. We believe our ability to deliver best-in-class fit and finish will establish MiPow as a brand name in households across the globe."
New Products Unveiled at CES 2013
- VoxTube 500 Bluetooth Headset: This in-ear Bluetooth headset features Bluetooth V4.0 technology, along with audio enhancement and dual microphones to intelligently remove background noise. Simple pairing, voice command recognition and more, make this ultra-light headset a stylish option for hands-free communication.
- VoxTube 700 Bluetooth Headset: With all the features of the 500 plus multi-point A2DP connection for music playback, this headset is sure to become "the" choice for mobile audiophiles.
- Rotary Dual Wall Charger: For consumers looking for an easier way to charge devices the old fashioned way – via wall outlets – the Rotary Wall Charger offers a smart 90 degree rotating design and extra USB output to charge two devices at once.
- Boom Portable Bluetooth Speaker: With two proprietary acoustic drivers and passive bass radiator, dual noise-canceling microphones, Bluetooth V4.0, A2DP and AVRCP technologies, and up to 10 hours of continuous play (depending on volume levels), the Boom is sure to become a party must-have. It is available in an array of colors and compatible with all laptops and PCs.
- Boom Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Leveraging the same design language and core technologies as the Boom, the smaller Mini has a lanyard instead of a handle and a single driver, enabling users to wear the product for mobile music enjoyment.
Existing Products Coming to the Americas
- Power Tube 2600 Shake: This compact portable charging device is small, lightweight and offers a unique battery level indicator – a shake of the charger reveals the battery level.
- Power Tube 5500: A red dot design award winner in 2012, the 5500 is the perfect charging companion for the mobile professional - ultra compact, it features a sophisticated metallic casing and has double the charging capacity as the 2600. A charging status indicator and battery level indicator make it as smart as it is pretty.
- Power Cube 8000: This all-in-one power source eliminates the need to take multiple chargers on the go, allowing users to charge up to two devices simultaneously. A luxurious anodized aluminum plating and an anti-slip rubber application on its bottom make the 8000 as practical as it is beautiful.
- Power Cases: For iPad 2 and 3 users, MiPow's certified power cases will provide extra battery strength, chic looks and protection all in one. The super slim Juice Cover delivers an additional 65% more battery power and the Juice Book, made from durable and luxurious material, provides double battery power. Both allow access to all ports and keypad, and the Juice Book comes with an easel stand to position the iPad horizontally.
- Bolt Car Charger: With a colorful aluminum casing and the ability to charge the most important mobile device while on the road, the Bolt is a driver's go-to power source.
- Luz100 Bluetooth Headset: Bringing a revolutionary tube shape to the Bluetooth headset category, the Luz100 also breaks boundaries in fit and finish with its highly-innovated battery technology, stainless steel materials and embedded diamond button, which is made from a Swarovski crystal. When in need of a charge, simply plug the Luz100 and its charger base into a computer.
All MiPow products listed above will be available to consumers in North America starting late January 2013 at www.mipow.com.
Internationally renowned for the high-end design of its products in three categories – Smart Power, Wireless and Networking, and Audio/Entertainment – MiPow has been providing fashion-forward, quality mobile accessories since 2008. MiPow designs and manufactures all of its products in-house – ensuring each product adheres to the highest levels of design, beauty and performance. The company has won several international design awards, including two prestigious red dot design awards and two iF design awards, and has become a top selling brand internationally for its line of high quality, sophisticated mobile device companion products. For more information, please visit www.mipow.com.