DUBLIN, July 07, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwkh3f/introduction_to) has announced the addition of the "Introduction to Veterinary Pharmacovigilance" conference to their offering.
This course has been designed to provide basic training and a good introduction to those concerned with veterinary pharmacoviglance. New entrants, support staff as well as experienced personnel who require a better understanding of veterinary drug safety will benefit from the practical guidance provided. Key terminology will be explained and roles and responsibilities will be clarified. There will be plenty of time for interaction, questions and answers to enable participants to get a good understanding of this complex subject.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain an overview of the European Regulatory Framework
- Be aware of Volume IXb
- Learn about VICH
- Understand Adverse Event Reporting
- Hear about Causality Assessment
- Minimize the Impact of Data with Errors
- Know about Requirements for Periodic Safety Update Reports
- Literature Searches Explained
- Understand the Implications of the Proposed EU Pharmacovigilance Legislation
- Participants will receive a course material folder containing comprehensive documentation provided by the speakers, which will be a valuable source of reference for the future.
- A Certificate of Attendance for Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwkh3f/introduction_to
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets