DUBLIN, May 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8qrtp3/investment) has announced the addition of the "Investment Opportunities in the Indian Online Matrimonial Matchmaking Market " report to their offering.
The aim of this study is to assess objectively the development of the online matrimonial matchmaking market to understand the involvement and role of different stakeholders. The research service discusses some of the important challenges, milestones, investment avenues, and strategies through case studies. The conclusion includes a few recommendations to chart the future road map for the development of the online matrimonial matchmaking market. The study period is from 2009 to 2025, with 2015 as the base year.
Throughout this research service, the word matchmaking refers to matchmaking of individuals for the purpose of dating or matrimony.
Ancient cultures have accorded a lot of importance to relationships, and marriage is among the foremost of these relationships.
In India, marriage is a huge industry in itself. A key aspect to this is the process of selecting one's life partner, which often involves the influence of the individuals concerned, their parents, and well- meaning elders in the family.
With the onset of the Internet, much of the traditional brokering is being conducted online.
Investor interest in this space has been increasing because of the 3Ds:
- Demographic: A vast young, marriageable population
- Democracy: Decisions made by individuals with greater spending power
- Demand: A more intelligent matchmaker that looks at an in-depth understanding of personality
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Definitions
- Scope and Definitions
- Key Objectives
- Key Terms
- Research Methodology
3. Introduction to the Matrimonial Matchmaking Market
- Booming Matrimony Market - The India Factor
- Need for Intelligent Matchmakers
- Market Positioning
- Dating or Matrimony
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Industry Overview for Online Matchmakers
4. Customer Trends
- Focus Group Findings
- Indian Marriages - Customer Preferences
5. Traditional Matchmakers
- Snapshot of Traditional Matchmakers
- BharatMatrimony - Overview
- BharatMatrimony - Transaction Summary
- BharatMatrimony - Growth Strategy
- Shaadi - Overview
- Shaadi - Transaction Summary
- Shaadi - Growth Strategy
6. New Entrants
- Snapshot of New Entrants
- Overview of New Entrants
- Tinder - Growth Strategy
- Krush - Growth Strategy
- Woo - Growth Strategy
- TrulyMadly - Growth Strategy
- SpouseUp - Growth Strategy
- Aisle - Growth Strategy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8qrtp3/investment
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets