NEW YORK, July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Oil and gas exploration was once a painstaking, inefficient and time consuming activity. Prospectors looked for surface seepages from underground reserves, which occur only over a small proportion of deposits. Today, technological innovation allows more efficient management of fields and better evaluation of exploration prospects, reducing the need to drill numerous exploratory wells thus saving money and minimising environmental damage. A combination of high oil prices, improved extraction technologies, increasing global energy demands, and supply concerns including; declining production, depleting production fields, maturing reservoirs and increasingly more difficult frontier exploration that is deeper, more complex and more remote - is creating new opportunities for growth in the advanced oil & gas exploration technologies market.
Lower oil prices from Q414 going into 2015 have substantially reduced the economic viability of a number of projects driving a reduction in capital expenditure (capex) in 2015 as well as project delays and cancellations. Among just eleven of the largest oil and gas companies that have so far released estimated full year 2014 financial results, US$41.5bn has been wiped off capital expenditure budgets from 2014.
The Global Oil & Gas Exploration: Advanced Exploration Market 2015 report analyses how this vitally important market will develop over the next five years. The report quantifies the market in terms of global size and breaks the market down into sub-markets and seven regional markets, as well as examining the major technologies utilised, analysing which regions will drive growth for each technology, and current drivers and restraints influencing the market.
The report also describes the most important technological changes within the advanced oil & gas technologies industry and assesses their importance for the growth of the market over the long-term. The various drivers and restraints of the market are evaluated in order to provide readers with specific insights into the future direction of the exploration technologies market.
Why you should buy theGlobal Oil & Gas Exploration 2015 ?
- 194 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 61 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the market in detail
- Global Oil & Gas Exploration: Advanced Exploration Market forecasts between 2015 and 2020
- Five year market forecasts for 3 Global Oil & Gas Exploration: Advanced Exploration submarket forecasts including:
- Seismic Exploration Technologies
- Remote Sensing Technologies
- CSEM Exploration Technologies
- Profiles of the 41 leading companies within the Global Oil & Gas Exploration: Advanced Exploration Market.
- SWOT analysis of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats facing the Global Oil & Gas Exploration: Advanced Exploration Market over the next five years.
- You will receive regional market forecasts from 2015-2020 for Global Oil & Gas Exploration: Advanced Exploration Market in the following regions:
- Latin America
- North America
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
- The Middle East
- You will achieve a thorough understanding of the Global Oil & Gas Exploration: Advanced Exploration Market and how it will develop over the next five years.
You can order this report today and discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Oil & Gas Exploration industry and gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Global Oil & Gas Exploration: Advanced Exploration Market 2015.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03050517-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001