NEW YORK, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- An essential attribute of any nation's electric power system is grid reliability - ensuring that electric generation matches electric demand in real-time. The primary challenge in ensuring reliability is that electricity has no shelf life - it must be generated when needed - and electricity demand continually changes, especially between daytime periods of peak demand and night-time periods of low demand. Due to the technology-cost gap of other storage technologies and other factors such as the growing penetration of renewables, pumped hydro is resurging globally: in China and Europe, and it is again being considered in Japan, Canada, and the US.
Why you should buy The Global Pumped Hydro Storage Market 2016
- 173 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 37 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the market in detail
- Global Pumped Hydro Storage market forecasts between 2016 and 2026
- Outlooks for selected Pumped Hydro Storage markets including:
- A SWOT analysis that examines the cloud computing market
- 46 key companies identified and profiled operating within the Pumped Hydro Storage market, including 2016 market share information.
You can order this report today and discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Pumped Hydro Storage industry and gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Global Pumped Hydro Storage Market 2016.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03170267-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ir---the-global-pumped-hydro-storage-phs-market-report-2016-300286208.html