LONDON, Dec. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The telecommunications infrastructure market has seen rapid growth over the last ten years, driven by major factors including rising number of mobile subscribers, 3G, Long Term Evolution (LTE-4G) deployment and increasing government support towards strengthening telecom infrastructure, and a diversification of assets by telecommunications companies looking to focus on their core business. Additionally, growing environmental concerns is further driving the shift towards off-grid telecom towers. Telecom towers are either owned by individual telecom service providers, or shared among multiple service providers in order to save capital and operational costs. In order to provide uninterrupted telecom services, telecom towers have to be connected with a continuous power supply source.
This report analyses and presents an overview of the global Telecom Towers market including the Asia-Pacific region, The Middle East, Africa, Latin America, North America.
Why you should buy The Global Telecoms Towers Market 2015
- 167 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 66 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the market in detail
- Global Telecoms Towers market forecasts between 2015 and 2025
- Forecasts for the 7 global regional markets within the Global Telecoms Towers market:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East
- A SWOT analysis that examines the Telecoms Towers market
- 48 key companies identified and profiled operating within the Telecoms Towers market, including 2015 market share information.
You can order this report today and discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Telecoms Towers industry and gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Global Telecoms Towers Market 2015.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3328751/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers