LONDON, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Grid Energy Battery Storage (GEBS) technologies storage market is beginning to gain momentum as many electro-chemical technologies evolve from a demonstration projects into commercial deployment on a grid scale level. 2015 saw a number of technologies enter into commercial production both for residential and industrial uses. GEBS technologies provide a number of advantages over other established, emerging and competing technologies such as ease of deployment, flexibility of use, the precision and quality of the service they can provide to grid operators and the lack of geographical constraints experienced by technologies such as CAES and PHS.
Market dynamics such as ageing electrical grids, utility financial constraints, development of renewable intermittent energy sources and an evolving regulatory environment will be key drivers of the adoption of GEBS technologies. As production costs of grid scale battery technologies decline we expect to see increased deployment around the world with U.S, Germany China and Japan being early adopter and drivers, further driving down costs of these systems.
Why you should buy The Grid Battery Energy Storage Technologies Market 2016
- 282 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 55 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the market in detail
- Grid Battery Energy Storage Technologies market forecasts between 2016 and 2026
- Ten year market forecasts for 5 GBES submarket forecasts including:
- Flow Batteries
- Other Battery Types
- Forecasts for the 12 leading and Rest of the World (RoW) markets within the Grid Battery Energy Storage Technologies market:
- South Korea
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
- A SWOT analysis that examines the GBES market
- 74 key companies identified and profiled operating within the Grid Battery Energy Storage Technologies market.
You can order this report today and discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Grid Battery Energy Storage Technologies industry and gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Grid Battery Energy Storage Technologies Market 2016.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3328752/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ir---the-grid-battery-energy-storage-technologies-market-report-2016-300285528.html