WASHINGTON, Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, The Federal Accountability Caucus has exposed President Barack Obama's egregious violations of the United States Constitution and Federal Law by his orders and directives to initiate, negotiate and execute the Iran Nuclear Treaty (JCPOA) and associated side agreements without United States Congressional approval. The President issued Executive Orders on October 18, 2015, the JCPOA Adoption Day, to initiate the removal of Iranian Sanctions by the United States Government. President Obama has violated the following US Federal Laws:
- United States Constitution - Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 Treaties
- United States Constitution - Article III, Section 3 Treason
- United States Federal Law - U.S. Code 2339B Providing material support or resources to designated foreign terrorist organizations
- United States Federal Law - H.R. 1905 Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act (ITRA) Section 218 (a), (b), (c), (d) & (h.)(1.)
- United States Federal Law - H.R.1191 Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act
- United States Federal Law - Iran Sanctions Act (ISA)
- United States Federal Law - H.R. 2194 – Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act (CISADA)
Given the current uncertainty and transition of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and in order to preserve the integrity of the Office of the Presidency, the United States Constitution, and Federal Law, the Federal Accountability Caucus has today, released the official draft Impeachment Resolution: Articles I-VII and accompanying Discharge Petition for the impeachable violations of the Constitution and Federal Law relating to the JCPOA Treaty. The Resolution complies with the United States Constitution Article III, Section 4 - Statues for Impeachment.
The draft Impeachment Resolution and accompanying Discharge Petition has been circulated within the House of Representatives. Upon approval of the Definitive Resolution and the receipt of 218 House of Representatives signatures approving the Discharge Petition, an immediate vote will be called by the acting Speaker of the House; regardless of his or her position on the matter. The House of Representatives holds the power to impeach the President with a simple majority (218 member) vote. Upon impeachment, the President will face trial by the US Senate and will be removed from office by a 2/3's majority vote.
The Federal Accountability Caucus - www.FACaucus.org - @FACaucus - #FACaucus - is a bipartisan accountability initiative that provides streamlined communication between Citizens of the United States and Elected Officials. The FA Caucus has been established to educate citizens and address important legislative issues including the accountability of elected officials. The FA Caucus mandate is to protect the United States Constitution, Civil Rights, Citizen Freedoms, and the integrity of the United States Government and its Judicial Systems.
For more information, please contact [email protected].
SOURCE Federal Accountability Caucus