NEW YORK, Feb.1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Iran oil and gas market is experiencing major changes in new project development, consumption patterns and market scenario amidst rapidly shifting global dynamics. Declining US shale production, Iran sanction lift, Saudi Arabia plans to expand market share, LNG planned projects, lower than anticipated Chinese demand are all expected to significantly impact the refiners, LNG and storage operators, upstream and downstream companies. Accordingly, oil and gas companies in the country are altering their strategies to cop up with the changes in global markets.
The Iran oil and gas report provides complete analysis and forecasts of Iran upstream, downstream and midstream sectors. The research work provides analysis of key opportunities and associated challenges facing Iran markets. Yearly production and consumption forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel and fuel oil from 2005 to 2025 are included in the report. Further, primary energy demand, GDP, population and vehicle production details are provided from 2005- 2025.
All potential new business and investment opportunities in Iran oil and gas markets with feasibility of planned projects, expected start up, investments required are included. Further, asset wise details of oil fields, gas fields, exploration blocks, LNG terminals, storage, pipeline and refineries operational in the country are analyzed.
Iran Infrastructure, market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape are analyzed through sophisticated tools and presented in user friendly manner through SWOT analysis, benchmarking and positioning matrix.
The report also details the business profiles of three key companies in Iran oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in Iran oil and gas industry and their impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the Key issues answered by the report include-
- Emergence of supply and demand patterns of Iran oil, gas and products between 2015 and 2025
- Strategies being opted by leading companies in current low price conditions
- Opportunities for investment and business expansion in Iran in short and medium term future
- Evaluation of risks and prospects of each of the planned projects in Iran
- Annual field wise and company wise production over the last decade
- Leading companies in each of the oil and gas segments across Iran oil and gas value chain
- Extent of competition in upstream, storage, refining, pipelines, LNG and UGS sectors
- Outlook of refinery wise refining, coking, FCC and HCC capacities in Iran to 2020
- Contracted and Available LNG capacity for spot/ new contracts
- Crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by terminal from 2005 to 2020
- Coverage and Extensiveness of pipeline transportation network in Iran
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03312543-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.