LONDON, Nov. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Oil refinery chemicals are used in crude oil refining processes as intermediates and primary feedstock for the production of finished products, such as petroleum, diesel, kerosene, aviation fuels, fuel oils, lubricating oils, etc. Second only to Saudi Arabia, Iran controls the second largest refining capacity in the Middle East region. Expanding refining capacity in Iran is boosting demand for oil refinery chemicals in the country. Moreover, removal of sanctions imposed by the United States and Western European countries is anticipated to bolster exports of processed petroleum products from the country, which is expected to positively influence Iran oil refinery chemicals market during 2016-2021. Furthermore, increase in the production of high octane number gasoline and diesel in order to meet the Euro-4 and Euro-5 regulations is expected to aid the oil refinery chemicals market in Iran over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report, "Iran Oil Refinery Chemicals Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the oil refinery chemicals market in Iran is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the next five years. In 2015, merchant hydrogen held the largest share in the Iran oil refinery chemicals market, owing to growing demand for hydrogen due to its ability to remove undesirable pollutants from crude oil products. Refining catalysts, pH adjusters and corrosion inhibitors are the other major oil refinery chemicals consumed in Iran. In addition to domestic players, several global players such as Air Liquide, Air Products and Chemicals Inc., and Sud Chemie are also operating in Iran oil refinery chemicals market. "Iran Oil Refinery Chemicals Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of the oil refinery chemicals market in Iran:
- Iran Oil Refinery Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Merchant Hydrogen, Refining Catalysts, pH Adjuster, Corrosion Inhibitor and Others); and By Application (Petroleum Conversion, Petroleum Treatment, Water and Wastewater Treatment and Others)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Iran oil refinery chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, oil refinery chemicals manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with oil refinery chemicals manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3870317/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48