AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Businesses today are struggling to comply with numerous state and federal employment regulations. A few sample statistics are:
- In a recent survey of independent business owners, 22% rated government regulation as their number one issue.
- The cost of employment litigation in the U.S. can range from $75,000 to $250,000.
- In 2015 the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission reported that Texas comprised 10.7% of the nation's total number of discrimination complaints.
These statistics demonstrate that companies – large and small – face numerous challenges to their corporate culture, employee relations, and bottom line. Many business partners feel frustrated that they spend more time addressing compliance issues than driving their business. Our clients partner with Workplace FactFinders to develop creative, cost-effective solutions to such issues as:
- A lack of infrastructure or experience to navigate through burdensome government employment regulations;
- An overwhelmed human resources team that may not have the time or experience to properly conduct internal investigations;
- A loss of productivity that has been identified because the corporate culture is inconsistent with operational objectives;
- Large sums of money have been spent on legal fees for issues that could have been avoided if company personnel had been trained on how to effectively address these concerns internally;
- A potential merger or acquisition is contemplated and a thorough due diligence investigation is needed;
- Counsel recommends that an independent, third-party conduct an internal investigation.
Workplace FactFinders was created to provide companies with innovative alternatives to traditional "fixes" such as incurring the cost of adding staff or paying unnecessary legal fees to mitigate the risk associated with employment compliance.
For more information on how Workplace FactFinders can assist or benefit your company, please visit our website at www.workplacefactfinders.com.
ABOUT WORKPLACE FACTFINDERS, LLC
Workplace FactFinders, LLC is proudly headquartered in Austin, Texas. We are 100% woman-owned. Co-founders Cynthia Fenton and Stephanie Woodhead possess over 35 years of combined experience in the investigation and consulting fields. Their passion for identifying potentially adverse issues and proposing creative solutions led them to form Workplace FactFinders with one idea in mind: mitigating risk by helping employers fill the informational, cultural, and regulatory gaps that they face every day.
Please contact Workplace FactFinders at:
12407 N. Mopac Expy, Suite 250-514
Austin, TX 78758
(844) 321-9733 (Toll-Free)
SOURCE Workplace FactFinders, LLC