MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, Mar. 29, 2012, at 3:00 p.m. EDT
Online, with complimentary registration
Analyst Craig Parker for Frost & Sullivan's Economic Research & Analytics Practice
South Africa is considered by many as the gateway to Africa after it joined the organization of leading economies in 2011 to form the Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) alliance. Opportunities are present for massive growth on the back of trade with China, India and other emerging markets. This briefing will look at the developments within South Africa, including planned infrastructure investments, to determine whether this country has the potential to remain an economic powerhouse in Africa. For example, in the next 5 years, investment driven growth may give South Africa a comparative advantage.
Why you should attend:
- Learn more about South Africa's economic performance in the past decade and the potential future scenarios for economic growth in the next five years.
- Distinguish new infrastructure developments, including their significance and effect on the budget deficit.
- Review key industries and sectors of growth, as well as South Africa's role as the gateway to Africa.
This briefing will be of particular interest to potential investors of South African markets. Businesses within South Africa will also gain a greater understanding of government investment planned for the next five years and how this will impact the economy.
"Infrastructure development is necessary to serve as the building block for economic growth and job creation," said Frost & Sullivan Analyst Craig Parker. "However, we need to focus on developing the skills to fully utilize the planned infrastructure developments in the long-term."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Economic Research & Analytics practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/ERA
- To attend the briefing, email [email protected] your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan