STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Automation experts from Information Services Group (ISG) (Nasdaq: III), a leading global technology research and advisory firm, will discuss how to fast-track and scale intelligent automation programs to meet the objectives of every size business in a series of presentations at Intelligent Automation Week Austin, December 3-6, at the AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center, Austin, Tex.
ISG is sponsoring the event and will deliver multiple in-depth talks on a variety of automation topics, starting with a December 3 pre-conference RPA 101 workshop, "Fast and Effective IA Proofs of Concept," at 10:30 a.m.
"Every successful intelligent automation project starts with a strong proof of concept," said Mark Davison, global partner, ISG Automation. "ISG has developed a realistic, in-depth approach that allows businesses to complete a proof of concept in weeks rather than months. Our workshop will show participants how to develop an effective proof of concept that wins stakeholder approval; set realistic project objectives and timelines; determine which infrastructure, cost, and licensing details must be considered and included, and develop goals, objectives, scope, and success criteria in a language that can be easily understood by all audiences."
On the first day of the main conference, Tuesday, December 4, ISG will host:
- "Search Findings: Keep Humans Safe? Predicting Safety Incidents," a panel discussion moderated by ISG with representatives from the University of Texas at San Antonio and Marathon Petroleum Corporation, exploring how safety-conscious organizations can use practical data analytics tools to predict safety incidents;
- A fireside chat, "Maximizing IA Technologies in a Paper-Heavy World," exploring how banking, financial services and insurance firms can manage the intersection of Robotic Process Automation and Optical Character Recognition programs;
- A fireside chat, "Metric & KPI Trackers to Ensure IA Program Success," with leaders from American Family Insurance and The Improve and Innovate Company, on impactful program management strategies for evolving IA initiatives;
- And a customer engagement discussion, "Artificial Intelligence to Enhance Customer Engagement and Delivery," on leveraging AI to create stronger client relationships.
On Wednesday, December 5, ISG will host:
- "Evolving IA Programs & Their Need for A Robust Governance Framework," with executives from Freddie Mac and FULLBEAUTY Brands, exploring how to develop and maintain a robust IA governance framework;
- A case study discussion, "How Does an RPA Practice Co-Exist with a Continuous Improvement Center of Excellence," with Manulife;
- And a discussion track, "Modest & Proud! Planning, Implementing & Maintaining Small-Scale & Mid-Cap IA Programs," on how to identify and implement the "right-sized" IA technology program.
Throughout the conference, ISG will also present multiple bot demonstrations at the ISG booth (number 12).
"More often than not, business leaders are being pitched IA business technology programs that are too big, too expensive or too complicated for their specific enterprise," Davison said. "Fortunately, there are ways to enjoy the many benefits of IA without taking on more than your enterprise can handle. All of our sessions and presentations at Intelligent Automation Week will explore the many approaches to understanding and selecting the right IA program for enterprises of all sizes and needs, and putting the right business frameworks in place to support those programs over time."
ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including 75 of the top 100 enterprises in the world, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; technology strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry's most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.
SOURCE Information Services Group, Inc.