DUBLIN, July 07, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jsgwgk/iso_13485_quality) has announced the addition of the "ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices" conference to their offering.
This seminar has been designed to provide a comprehensive overview into the use of ISO 13485 as the basis for a Quality Management System (QMS) for medical device manufacturers.
The course will review the requirements of ISO 13485 and will compare to ISO 9001 and the FDA's Quality System Regulation. In addition delegates will gain an appreciation of the relationship between ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices'. The benefits of implementing a Quality Management System will be discussed and key advice on handling complaints will be provided.
Benefits of attending this seminar:
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ISO 13485
- Compare the requirements of ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of quality management in ISO 13485
- Consider the relationship between ISO 13485 and ISO 14971: Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices'
- Discover the benefits of implementing a Quality Management System
- Be prepared for the EU Commission recommendation - Unannounced Audits
- Take away key advice on handling complaints
- Delegates will receive a course material folder containing comprehensive documentation provided by the speakers, which will be a valuable source of reference for the future
- A Certificate of Attendance for Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jsgwgk/iso_13485_quality
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets