VARKAUS, Finland, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The motto with which Finnish company Intellectronics will be launching the latest models of their iSocket GSM Power Socket worldwide.
The iSocket® family of intelligent devices was launched by Intellectronics, Finland in 2011 and has gone from strength to strength. The slogan said it all: "Control your home, save energy, save money." Intellectronics believe this is what every householder wants and needs, hence the company motto: "iSocket in every home."
Due to economic concerns, the need for home security and the heightened awareness of energy conservation, Intellectronics are set to launch their new-generation iSocket GSM Power Sockets with the certainty that they will soon be as commonplace a household item as the mobile phone.
A brief description of what iSocket can do:
- provide remote power control for electrical appliances (i.e. computers, routers, heaters, etc.)
- function as a thermostat for heating or cooling systems
- send alerts when the temperature in a room has risen above or fallen below a specified level
- notify in the event of a power failure
- with additional accessories, send alerts in the event of a fire, or a gas- or water-leak
- provide a remote security system for the premises
- and much more…
All this in one compact, ready-to-use product!
The model range now includes 6 different configurations of plug/socket (see photo), including the new Israeli and Australian models, thus making it available for most countries without the need to use adaptors.
Websites for these state-of-the-art products are now available in popular languages including French, Spanish, German and Italian.