DUBLIN, Feb. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3nthb9/israel_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Israel Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Israel's tyre market is projected to surpass US$ 589 million by 2020
Passenger car tyre and light commercial vehicle tyre segments cumulatively captured a market share of more than 80% in 2014. Alliance Tyre is the only domestic tyre manufacturing company in the country, with various major global tyre players like Michelin, Toyo, Hankook, Bridgestone, etc., operating through the import route in Israel.
With a population of 8.21 million as of 2014, Israel is a densely populated country located near the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. In 2014, the country had a high motorization rate (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) of more than 360 vehicles per 1,000 people. Major factors driving tyre market in Israel include increasing automobile sales, expanding vehicle fleet, favorable government policies like low interest rates and continuing economic growth in the country. The country's vehicle fleet is dominated by passenger cars, followed by the commercial vehicles. Consequently, the passenger car tyre segment has a major share in the country's tyre market, and it is anticipated that the dominance of passenger car tyre segment will continue in the coming years.
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Penetration of Chinese Tyres
- Growing Retread Tyre Market
- Rising Automobile Sales
- Increasing Online Tyre Sales
- Fluctuating Import Scenario
- Alliance Tire Company Ltd.
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- Michelin SCA
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Shandong Hengfeng Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd.
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Israel Tyre Manufacturing Production Capacity
5. Israel Tyre Market Outlook
6. Israel Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Israel Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Israel Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Israel Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
10. Israel Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Israel Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3nthb9/israel_tyre
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets