NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by the Israel Investment, Innovation and Trade Forum:
What: Israel Investment, Innovation and Trade Forum: Invest. Innovate. Israel.
The conference will bring together key officials from the Israeli Ministries of Finance, Public Diplomacy, Office of the Prime Minister, as well as leading Israeli and U.S. business executives. The delegation will discuss Israel's global impact as a leading exporter of technologies, ideas, innovations and entrepreneurship, including specific sectors of Alternative Energy and Natural Gas; and Biomed and Biotechnology. Moderated by editors of The Wall Street Journal and Barron's, top-tier guests and panelists will also take a deep and critical look at the current and future economic climate along with investment opportunities in Israel. Hosted by the Business Council for International Understanding (BCIU)The Wall Street Journal and Barron's, the conference is sponsored by The State of Israel Minister of Finance and Ministry of Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs.
Where: The Roosevelt Hotel, 45 East 45th Street (At Madison Avenue) New York, NY 10017
When: Sept. 10, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Dr. Yuval Steinitz, Israeli Minister of Finance
- Yuli Edelstein, Israeli Minister of Public Diplomacy & Diaspora Affairs
- Prof. Shmuel Hauser, Chairman, Israel Securities Authority
- Doron Cohen, Director General, Israel Ministry of Finance
- Ester Levanon, CEO, Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange
- Prof. Oded Sarig, Director of Capital Market, Insurance and Savings Department, Israel Ministry of Finance
- Dov Baharav, Chairman, Israel Aerospace Industries
- Rupert Murdoch, Chairman & CEO of News Corporation
- Peter Hancock, Chief Executive Officer, AIG Property & Casualty
SOURCE Israel Investment, Innovation and Trade Forum