Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors, to attend interactive, real-time virtual event
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Nov. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ISS A/S (ISS.CO, ISS DC, ISSDY) a leading global provider of facility services, with headquarters in Denmark, today announced that Senior Investor Relations Manager, Martin Kjær Hansen, will present at the dbVIC - Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference on 17 November. This virtual investor conference is aimed exclusively at introducing global companies with ADR programs to US investors.
DATE: November 17th, 2016
TIME: 09.30am ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask international companies their questions in real-time and to download a company's information in their "virtual trade booth" in the Exhibits section. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
Participation is free of charge.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
- ISS is one of the world's leading facility services companies, delivering a wide range of services including Cleaning, Property, Catering, Support, Security and Facility Management.
- ISS has approximately 500,000 employees and activities in more than 75 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and the Pacific, representing circa 90% of global GDP, serving thousands of private and public sector customers.
- ISS has a track-record of stable organic growth, averaging 4% per annum over the past decade.
- Key to this growth is the company's strong focus on Integrated Facility Services (IFS) where multiple services are bundled under a single contract with a heavy focus on self-delivery. IFS continues to generate double-digit local currency growth rates and today accounts for 37% of group revenues.
- ISS's margins have proven highly resilient, through-cycle, but have improved gently over the past 12 quarters, driven by various strategic initiatives that are ongoing.
- ISS's capital light business model has yielded consistently strong levels of cash generation.
- In 2015, ISS generated organic growth of 4.4%, improved the operating margin by 10 basis points to 5.7% and reduced leverage (net debt to pro forma adjusted EBITDA) from 2.6x to 2.1x.
For more information on the ISS Group, visit www.issworld.com
SOURCE ISS A/S