Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors, to log-on to view the presentation
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, March 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ISS A/S (ISS.CO, ISS DC, ISSDY) a leading global provider of facility services, with headquarters in Denmark, today announced that their March 22, 2017 presentation from Senior Investor Relations Manager, Martin Kjær Hansen, is now available for on-demand viewing in the dbVIC Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference.
ISS A/S's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in the Exhibits section of the event.
- ISS is one of the world's leading facility services companies, delivering a wide range of services including Cleaning, Property, Catering, Support, Security and Facility Management.
- ISS has approximately 494,000 employees and activities in 74 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and the Pacific, representing circa 90% of global GDP, serving thousands of private and public sector customers.
- ISS has a long track-record of stable organic growth, averaging c. 4% per annum over the past decade.
- Key to this growth is the company's strong focus on Integrated Facility Services (IFS) where multiple services are bundled under a single contract with a heavy focus on self-delivery. IFS continues to generate double-digit local currency growth rates and today accounts for 37% of group revenues.
- ISS's margins have proven highly resilient, through-cycle, but have improved gently and consistently over the past 13 quarters, driven by various strategic initiatives that are ongoing.
- ISS's capital light business model has yielded consistently strong levels of cash generation.
- In 2016, ISS generated organic growth of 3.4%, improved the operating margin by 7 basis points to 5.77% and paid a total dividend of 11.4 DKK per share (hereof 4.0 DKK extraordinary dividend).
For more information on the ISS Group, visit www.issworld.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iss-as-webcast-presentation-now-available-for-on-demand-viewing-dbvic---deutsche-bank-adr-virtual-investor-conference-300428909.html
SOURCE ISS A/S