SAN FRANCISCO, May 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global IT services outsourcing market size is anticipated to reach USD 937.6 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 7.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising need to reduce operational costs and the lack of in-house information technology engineering talent are anticipated to drive the industry over the forecast period. The IT operations subcontracting industry is witnessing an upsurge in core information technology activities, not just to save capital, but to benefit from skilled and experienced professionals to deliver superior quality solutions.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Service providers are shifting towards standardization of IT outsourcing solutions as against customized ones. They are also relying profoundly on mass automation devices, which will create further opportunities and decrease the workforce necessary to back critical corporate applications
- The retail & e-commerce end-use segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the ever-increasing demand for modernized solutions
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing regional market during the forecast period owing to easy availability of skilled staff, a better quality of IT solutions, and low costs of projects
- Evolving markets of APAC, such as Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam, are the new outsourcing destinations, which boost the region's growth
- Some of the key companies in the market are Accenture PLC; IBM Corp.; Fujitsu Ltd.; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; and SAP SE
Read 150 page research report with ToC on "IT Services Outsourcing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Application, Emerging Technology), By Location (On-shore, Off-shore), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2016 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/it-services-outsourcing-market
A significant number of small-to-medium businesses are likely to fully outsource their IT operations owing to their constrained infrastructure capacities and agile methodologies. Rapid transformation of business models to keep pace with the emerging technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet-of-Things (IoT), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), blockchain, and deep learning, are expected to drive the market. Onshoring of IT services as against offshoring is likely to grow at a considerable rate over the forecast period.
This may be attributed to better reliability, control, responsiveness, market knowledge, and ease of communication. Companies have started subcontracting application development and maintenance services to onshore service providers to reduce hidden costs of offshoring. The industry is beholding new markets for subcontracting IT operations such that companies ensure focus on their core business and leverage advanced technologies with full capacity to manage the corporate environment. However, captive centers and data-security related concerns are a constant roadblock to the otherwise growing industry.
Grand View Research has segmented the global IT services outsourcing market on the basis of service, location, end use, and region:
- IT Services Outsourcing Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Application Services
- Emerging Technology Services
- Data Center Operations
- Helpdesk Services
- Infrastructure Capacity Services
- Managed Security Operations
- Network Operations
- IT Services Outsourcing Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- IT Services Outsourcing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Retail & e-commerce
- Telecom & media
- IT Services Outsourcing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Autonomous Ships Market – Growing seaborne trade across the globe coupled with increasing maritime tourism is anticipated to drive the growth.
- Hydroponics Market – Increasing awareness among consumers regarding the effects of pesticides and artificial ripening agents over their health is expected to drive the demand for hydroponics
- Cash Management System Market – The growth can be attributed to the rise in the e-commerce sector and the increased adoption of automated applications in the banking sector.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.