WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 75 countries and counting. Loyalty leader ITAGroup is helping companies expand their incentive reach with a comprehensive global awards solution.
ITAGroup, in conjunction with international supplier partners, has conducted extensive research on what's trending and meaningful in every corner of the world. From merchandise to gift vouchers to off-the-wall travel experiences. And they've connected with partners around the globe to source and deliver awards, which puts awards in participants' hands faster. That's making ITAGroup a smart choice for top international companies when it comes to incentives.
ITAGroup now offers its points-based catalog – Outstanding Performances® Worldwide – in every language imaginable and customizes product selection according to a country's culture. A custom catalog even features local retailers and brands.
"We're putting awards on the doorsteps of incentive participants around the globe – iPods in Indonesia, fancy food mixers in Mexico, you name it," said Kristine Forret, Global Solution expert at ITAGroup. "There's no such thing as a universal solution when it comes to awards. You have to know and respect the cultures you serve. It takes time and a great deal of research to connect with the right partners in the right place."
Even better, ITAGroup makes customer service a part of the deal. Global suppliers must meet certain customer service standards, such as 24-hour response times, damaged/defective/discontinued product replacement processes and timely delivery. ITAGroup submits its global suppliers to regular audits to ensure performance.
"We're in the business of motivation," said Forret. "Program participants have given a top performance to earn that award. Nothing is more de-motivating than inaccurate fulfillment, poor delivery and non-existent customer service. We're not just moving awards around the world, but our client's brand too."
A global look at awards – what's hot, what's not:
- Europeans appreciate popular, high-profile brands and travel awards.
- The French prefer the VIP treatment. High-end foods and wine are big.
- In Spain and Portugal, participants redeem more informally and sensibly, going for practical items and necessities.
- Germany and Austria prefer a more corporate environment. These cultures prize modernity. Online catalogs are popular.
- In Russia, cologne orders are popular.
- Korea and Japan have both shown an interest in brand-name beauty products.
- Brazilians favor personal style and beauty products.
- Participants in India lean towards lifestyle awards, pampering experiences and top-brand names.
- Chinese participants are family-focused, buying luxury items/gifts for their children.
ITAGroup combines incentive programs, rewards and recognition, group travel and event management to engage employees, motivate channel partners and ignite customer devotion. And we rely on traditional business values like hard work, integrity and great client service to make sure our clients are successful. Founded in 1963, ITAGroup is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, with sales offices in Atlanta, Boca Raton, Chicago, Dallas, Des Moines, Detroit, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, San Francisco and the greater New York City area.