DUBLIN, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7jkgwq/2015_italy) has announced the addition of the "2015 Italy Sexually-Transmitted Disease (STD) Diagnostics Market: Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, HPV, Syphilis--Supplier Shares, Country Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Re" report to their offering.
2015 Italy Sexually-Transmitted Disease (STD) Diagnostics Market: Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, HPV, Syphilis--Supplier Shares, Country Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies.
About This Report
This report presents a detailed analysis of the Italian STD market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes (I/II, VI), Papillomavirus (Pap Smear, HPV), and Syphilis. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs.
In addition to market share and sales forecasts, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers usedfor STD testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovativetechnologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies,market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as proprietary data files was conducted.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- ID Biomedical/GSK
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7jkgwq/2015_italy
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets