SOUTH BEACH, Fla., April 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- When does the middle child get to tell his dad what to do? For one family, it's in the office that such unique generational dynamics get to play out.
"Actually, it is a collaborative effort," says Ryan "Egypt" El-Hosseiny, newly appointed Co-CEO of a family business.
"We divide tasks and conquer and consult with one another on every aspect of the business. Our industry is complex and my father and I complement one another in each of the things that we know best."
At just 28, entrepreneur, author, and now two- time CEO, Ryan has usurped an opportunity to steer the family business at Access Medical Labs, one of the nation's leading medical labs.
Ryan, who was just promoted to become Co-CEO with his father, hopes his vision and tenacity will continue to grow a company that has already become a major player in the healthcare industry. He advanced from being the EVP and has served the company for 11 years, so he expects a smooth transition at the top.
Ryan, who also founded and runs an international business consulting firm, RAMES Group Inc., shares entrepreneurial advice in his stirring memoir, True and Rich. His book reveals these things:
- How a Millennial millionaire can handle the generation gap when working with his father.
- How to implement a new vision without hurting the core business—or family relations.
- What the new generation carries into the boardroom—and what the older generation hopes remains there.
- What today's new generation brings to the table, including technological skills, youth, and a more global business perspective.
- How an Arab-American family has dealt with cultural bias in the business world.
- How one can overcome a personal or professional setback.
- What kind of attitude one must bring to the office in order to advance and succeed.
"To be a great entrepreneur," advises Ryan in his book, " you must learn how to separate yourself from the pack. You might lose some so-called friends, but hold on to your faith and you will be fine. Stay away from noise, have a vision and stick to it, plan ahead, and work hard. If you're an entrepreneur, you know you are "
For more information, consult: www.iamree.com
Media Contact – MEDIA CONNECT
Brian Feinblum, Phone: 212-583-2718/ Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Ryan “Egypt” El-Hosseiny