COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Aug. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- HDI and itSMF USA, two leaders in the world of IT service management, announced the extensive four-day schedule of learning and networking for the annual FUSION Conference & Expo. This year's program will offer Keynotes, sessions, workshops, and more spanning eight intricate conference tracks dedicated to today's most pressing trends in the IT service management industry. Welcoming 1,600 of the industry's brightest professionals each year, FUSION 16 will return November 1-4, 2016 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. For more information and to register, visit ServiceManagementFUSION.com.
Each year, FUSION attendees gather to learn and compare the benefits and challenges associated with using ITSM when implementing virtualization, the cloud, mobility, security, SaaS, and more. Professionals look to collaborate with peers across various sectors and learn how to establish service management goals specific to their organizations' needs. This year's conference is no different – offering a robust program dedicated to what is currently taking the IT service management industry by storm.
"FUSION 16 is the place to learn and network with the very best in service management," says Jill Zimmerman, FUSION 16 Program Chair, itSMF. "New learning opportunities will dive deep into topics including IT4IT, DevOps and Agile, cyber resilience, mobility, service integration and management (SIAM), as well as other trends that will inspire your customers and grow your business."
The four-day event will provide inspiring Keynotes, in-depth sessions, pre-conference workshops, networking activities and more. Each facet of the conference schedule will fall under a dedicated track created to help attendees choose which offerings interest and benefit them the most.
FUSION 16 Conference Tracks
- DevOps and Agile: Learn how the collaboration and integration of cross-functional teams of developers, QA, DBAs, business analysts, and operations engineers can lead to more continuous software delivery, greater stability in operating environments, and less complex problems with faster resolution times.
- The Futurist: The cutting-edge sessions in this track will provide fresh and sometimes revolutionary perspectives on service management, giving attendees the tools to gain a competitive advantage through expert insights into the latest industry trends.
- The Generalist: Learn about the fundamentals of different best practices, project initiation and management, business justification, roles and responsibilities, metrics for success, and much more.
- Improving Service Management: Learn various techniques from industry experts who will share their experiences on how to measure, monitor, and improve your processes, service management program, and organization.
- People, Culture and Value: The sessions in this track cover everything from transforming the way people work and influencing an organization's culture to ensuring that service management value can be achieved and sustained for the long term.
- Security, Risk and Vulnerability: Dive into the preventative, detective, and corrective actions organizations can take to mitigate vulnerability and manage risk.
- The Specialist: The sessions in this track will delve into the future of service management, multiple frameworks, demonstrating business value, adapting ITSM to advances in technology, and the consequences of shadow IT, social IT, gamification, and consumerization.
- The Strategist: This track explores the strategic side of ITSM: improving the bottom line and selling ITSM to the business, all while continuing to meet customer expectations.
"IT service management professionals are part of a tight-knit community of technical experts," adds Michelle Frilow-Steenhoek, HDI's Director of Events and Conferences. "FUSION 16 is the perfect place for this highly-specialized community to step away from the office for a few days to connect, learn, and have a little fun as they focus on improving their service management initiatives."
To view the full FUSION 16 schedule, please visit: servicemanagementfusion.com/conference/schedule.aspx.
Register by September 9 to save $200 with the Early Bird Discount
FUSION 16 offers various conference packages, to learn more about these offerings and to register, please visit: ServiceManagementFUSION.com.
About itSMF USA
The itSMF USA, a chapter of itSMF International, is the independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the US. A not-for-profit organization, itSMF is a prominent player in the on-going development of IT Service management professionals and the promotion of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, standards and qualifications in the United States. This network of industry professionals, white papers, webinars, podcasts, conferences and other resources creates an opportunity for you and your organization to connect, learn and grow. Come be part of the IT service management profession. Learn more at www.itsmfusa.org.
Founded in 1989, HDI is the first membership association and certification body created for the technical support industry. Since then, HDI has remained the source for professional development by offering the resources needed to promote organization-wide success through exceptional customer service. In other words, we help professionals in service management better serve customers. We do this by facilitating collaboration and networking, hosting acclaimed conferences and events, producing renowned publications and research, certifying and training thousands of professionals each year, and connecting solution providers with practitioners. Learn more at www.ThinkHDI.com. HDI is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.