SAN FRANCISCO, May 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global in-vitro diagnostics infectious diseases market size is likely to reach USD 31.45 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., experiencing a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Increasing geriatric population and rising consumer awareness regarding the merits of IVD tests are expected to drive the IVD infectious diseases market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Introduction of technologies such as qPCR and ELISA has enhanced usage rates of IVD products for infectious disease testing
- High unmet consumer needs, supported by rising disposable income and awareness levels in emerging markets, is a key growth stimulant
- Immunochemistry assays, such as ELISA and chemiluminescence immunoassays, are projected to be widely used over the forecast period
- Molecular diagnostics is poised to witness strong growth, driven by wide adoption and improved accuracy levels
- Key players in the market include Becton Dickinson; bioMerieux; Abbott Laboratories; Quidel Corporation; Alere Inc.; Orasure Technologies, Inc.; Hologic Inc.; Cepheid; Qiagen N.V.; Roche Diagnostics; Siemens Healthcare; and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Read 78 page research report with TOC on "IVD Infectious Diseases Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Test Location, By Product, By Application, By Technology (Immunochemistry, Molecular Diagnostics), And Segment Forecast, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ivd-infectious-disease-market
Growing prevalence of target diseases, health awareness, and high demand for self-care medical devices are estimated to accentuate market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, introduction of technologically advanced products with improved sensitivity, speed, and user-friendliness are anticipated to increase the adoption of in-vitro diagnostics for infectious diseases in the next few years.
Key IVD techniques include immunochemistry assays, such as Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) and Immuno-agglutination. These are widely used in clinical laboratories and diagnostic centers for detecting infectious microorganisms such as bacteria and virus in patient samples.
North America dominated the market, supported by presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, government initiatives pertaining to research & development activities, and high awareness levels of patients and practitioners. The Asia Pacific IVD infectious diseases market is projected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global IVD infectious diseases market based on product, technology, application, end use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Clostridium difficile
- Respiratory Virus
- TB and Drug-resistant TB
- Gastro-intestinal Panel Testing
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis B
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Point of Care
- Central Laboratories
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Clinical Diagnostics Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Ophthalmology Diagnostics and Surgical Devices Market – Increasing demand for efficient treatment methodologies, rapid technological advancements and rising incidence rate of ocular disorders such as corneal abrasion, cataract, dry eyes are some major drivers of the ophthalmology diagnostics and surgical devices market.
- Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market – The global carbon dioxide incubator market is expected to witness a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to increasing number of applications of carbon dioxide incubators such as cancer research, embryonic cell research, stem cell research, neuroscience, tissue engineering and cultivation of mammalian cells.
- Renal Disease Treatment Devices Market – Global renal disease treatment devices market is expected to grow at rapid pace due to rising incidences of chronic kidney disorders (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD).
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.