MINONG, Wis., Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Jack Link's®, known for meat snacks that help feed your wild side, has a new, bold flavor to tantalize your taste buds and "pork" up your snacking adventures: Korean BBQ Pork Flame-Grilled Jerky. Now you can enjoy this sweet and spicy cuisine without firing up your grill.
One-of-a-kind flame-grilled jerky
Using an innovative cooking technique new to the jerky category, Korean BBQ Pork Jerky is finished over an open flame. The result?
- A feast for the eyes: See the authentic flame edge on each piece of Korean BBQ Pork Jerky.
- A feast for the nose: Direct access to the flame provides an authentic aroma to the product, highlighting the flavors prior to tasting them.
- A feast for the tongue: The sweet pork flavor contrasts perfectly with double toasted sesame seeds and caramelized brown sugar.
"Jack Link's loves to introduce jerky flavors that are adventurous and deliver on great flavor; Korean barbecue has been a flavor we've been perfecting over the last several years," said Mike Gerber, vice president of research and development at Jack Link's. "We were inspired by bulgogi, the classic way to cook Korean barbecue. To develop that authentic Korean flavor, our jerky lightly touches the flames throughout the grilling process. We even double toasted our sesame seeds to provide a unique and authentic experience sure to feed your wild side."
Introduced just in time for fall, this bold jerky is perfect to bring to your next tailgate, camping trip, or even a nature hike. With 11 grams of protein, 90 calories and 96 percent fat-free, the salty, smoky sweet Korean BBQ Pork Jerky is sure to please any jerky fan.
Want to get even wilder? Pair Jack Link's Korean BBQ Pork Jerky with a variety of beverages to further elevate the product's authentic barbecue flavors:
- Looking for something refreshing? Enjoy our Korean BBQ Pork Jerky with sweet, citrus-flavored beverages.
- Beer fan? Try sipping an American-style pale or brown ale with a jerky slice.
- Is wine more your style? This jerky pairs best with chardonnay or pinot noir.
Jack Link's Korean BBQ Pork Jerky can be found at retailers nationwide in 2.85-ounce packages for a suggested retail price of $6.99.
Jack Link's® Protein Snacks – Feed Your Wild Side™
Jack Link's is a global leader in snacks and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Headquartered in Minong, Wis., Jack Link's is a family-owned company that represents a heritage of quality and consumer trust, with the mission to Feed Your Wild Side. Jack Link's offers more than 100 premium meat snacks in a variety of flavors, sizes and price points, appealing to nearly every consumer and occasion. Check out JackLinks.com for more information on the brand.
Spong for Jack Link's
SOURCE Jack Link's(R) Protein Snacks