TIENEN, Belgium, Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --Jamo Solutions, a world leader in mobile test automation, will launch its Jamo Automator application at the Mobile World Congress in 2016 (Barcelona) beginning on Feb. 22, 2016. The Jamo Automator is a revolutionary easy-to-use, cloud-based digital testing tool that allows users to automate mobile app test creation and management without scripting.
"There are literally millions of mobile apps available across multiple app stores, so it's critical for businesses to automate testing to ensure the best possible experience for their customers," said Jacques Wouters, CEO of Jamo Solutions. "Jamo Automator is easy to deploy, even for business users and manual testers without programming knowledge, for any type of mobile application."
Jamo Automator supports collaboration between team members, making it a tool of choice for Agile teams and giving all stakeholders in the organization visibility into the testing process and progress. With virtually no learning curve, testing can be managed by stakeholders ranging from end-users to testers and project managers.
"I can see how this technology would improve application quality in the healthcare setting, where accurate information is needed quickly," said Michael Cooper, Chief Quality Officer at Healthcare IT Leaders. "Test Automation Specialists are in high demand, and Jamo Automator is simple enough for non-technical testers to use."
The key features of the Jamo Automator include:
- Screenshot storyboard: Jamo Automator captures user actions and records them as enhanced screen shots, creating a screenshot storyboard. By utilizing images rather than scripts, and displaying the business process flow, Jamo Automator creates a comprehensive view of all the steps and actions of the test case.
- Cloud Storage: All automated test cases are saved in the cloud and can be viewed and modified through a browser. There is no need to install add-ins or tools to access the test information.
- No Coding Skills Required: Anyone who can interact with the screen can record, enhance and maintain reusable test scripts.
- Quick, Easy Deployment: Jamo Automator is securely delivered as a service. Anyone with access to a browser and a mobile device or emulator can begin using the tool.
- Testing On Any Device: Jamo Automator can run anywhere, on any device – in the lab, on the cloud, on the tester's desk or in an emulator.
- Easily Reuse Test Cases for Regression Testing: Build automated test cases that can be re-executed under different conditions and against multiple versions of the app, which increases app quality and ROI of the test automation process.
An admin manages access by adding users, assigning roles and defining access levels. Custom security access options and on-premise enterprise solutions are available.
"Our company builds a lot of mobile apps and we rely on both manual and automated testing," said Ted Chappell, Managing Partner of RunMobile, an enterprise mobile solutions company. "The Jamo Automator appears to be an easier way for us to automate mobile testing directly on the device, so we can record and run tests as quickly and efficiently as possible, which allows everyone on the team to view the results."
About Jamo Solutions
Headquartered in Tienen, Belgium, Jamo Solutions is a world leader in mobile test automation using Real Object Recognition technology. The company has enabled enterprises worldwide to deliver top quality apps to their customers and employees by providing robust test automation technology targeting native iOS and Android apps. Learn more by visiting www.jamosolutions.com or emailing email@example.com.
SOURCE Jamo Solutions