CHEYENNE, Wyo., April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Startup JellyFysh, a social technology organization, today announced the launch of its first product – PRIVIDLY, an innovative new resource designed to help protect, enhance and manage the digital privacy, security and online reputation of consumers across the globe.
"There's a disturbing trend of lack of privacy and disregard for consumer rights within today's social media networks," said JellyFysh Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Rolanda Gregory. "Words and pictures posted with innocent intentions can sometimes have severe backlash. There's also the chance of becoming vulnerable to online bullying, stalking, and tracking. PRIVIDLY gives you online security protection by allowing you to select the messages, images and information you want to share, determine who you want to share it with – whether that's your family, friends, colleagues or even complete strangers – and when you want to share the information."
PRIVIDLY offers a number of ingenious and effective features to allow users the level of privacy that is best for them. For example, PRIVIDLY
- Allows users to separate online communication and messaging into three customized content profiles – insiders, business network and community. Users select the specific profile they want their online visitors to have access to and then communicate with visitors at that level, whether that's privately, publically or a level in between. This empowers users to personally manage their online privacy and reputation, while controlling gaffes and faux pas that are sometimes hard to overcome when committed publicly.
- Facilitates easy and permanent content removal and deletion from PRIVIDLY servers by allowing users to set expiration dates for content.
- Provides enhanced security through dual-authentication login.
- Protects consumer rights by preserving user ownership, retention and copyright privileges related to all posted profile pictures, video, content and files.
- Utilizes widgets, and a drag and drop functionality to customize profile page content.
- Includes a unique "Share Publicly" feature that lets users widely share important achievements or issues if and when they like.
- Features an optional public-facing community profile, allowing users to control and separate information they would like publically accessible and locatable on search engines and via PRIVIDLY's search, browse, and shadow functionalities.
JellyFysh takes its commitment to secure, private connections and digital consumer rights seriously. PRIVIDLY does not and will not share, sell or rent users' data and behaviors to others. The startup also pledges non-intrusive ads that will not interrupt the user experience.
"With the Snowden revelations, it's becoming more of a focal point to include privacy and consumer rights at the heart of new technologies," said Gregory. "PRIVIDLY is our first iteration of many to come in an effort to balance the scales. With our recent beta launch we're seeking early adopters who are vocal and will give us constructive feedback on how to make this a winning platform that gives equity to users, marketers and businesses alike."
During the company's beta phase, PRIVIDLY will further enhance its functional features and innovations. JellyFysh is looking for early adopters to join this phase to test the new platform and provide input into features that should be included in the upcoming releases of their new Android and iOS mobile apps, widgets and more. Users interested in participating in PRIVIDLY's beta test phase may sign up online.
JellyFysh is a social technology organization designed to build awesome and innovative social and communications technical solutions for consumers and businesses. Founded in late 2013, PRIVIDLY is their first product release. Visit www.PRIVIDLY.com to learn more about this exciting new product.
Contact Information :
This content was issued through the press release service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com